Midwest Meet 2011....

So are you saying you met him? :D

Yes, a few times. First on the power tour, he was VERY excited to find out I was "the one and only." Second time was at Polzin's house. Third was mine. Between my house and Polzin's, it seems to be a reaccurance that he stands above me while I sleep:frown:

Yes, a few times. First on the power tour, he was VERY excited to find out I was "the one and only." Second time was at Polzin's house. Third was mine. Between my house and Polzin's, it seems to be a reaccurance that he stands above me while I sleep:frown:

I can vouch for this! I saw it with my own eyes! Plus we have audio of the infamous Audi P explaining how much he likes fingers in, oh wait, AROUND his butthole!:eek::biggrin:

I can vouch for this! I saw it with my own eyes! Plus we have audio of the infamous Audi P explaining how much he likes fingers in, oh wait, AROUND his butthole!:eek::biggrin:

Oh wait, I thought we had a thread just dedicated for that alone!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Prasad

Oh wait, I thought we had a thread just dedicated for that alone!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Prasad

I think every thread in the MidWest Section turns into his own little back door search for "someone like him!":biggrin:

Giggity Goo!

I saw the TTA is gone now?? :(

Yes, I just modified my sig to reflect the change in the collection. Traded it yesterday for an 87 GN ttop street cruiser. I'll make a couple of tweaks and she's ready for trouble. :D

If anyone has their big boy pants on, there's a twin turbo mustang down the street that needs an attitude adjustment.

If anyone has their big boy pants on, there's a twin turbo mustang down the street that needs an attitude adjustment.

Any of you guys close to Carroll, Mason City, or Des Moines? I have been in that area a lot lately and will be there this week again.

Ty

I'm in Sioux City. THe Not-so-Gay side of the state. "the land of fat chicks"

Hell I go to Sapp Bros and a couple other places there :eek:

I stay in Carroll a lot but thats probably an hour away eh? Never to far for a Beer or 30 :biggrin:

Hey Ty---Im in Des Moines...right off I-80, stop on by. You can see what a hot air looks like in pieces... I even have the beer fridge stocked up in the garage...:)

Hey Ty---Im in Des Moines...right off I-80, stop on by. You can see what a hot air looks like in pieces... I even have the beer fridge stocked up in the garage...:)

Sounds great! I will be in Carroll tomorrow night, then heading back south. If I stay in Des Moines it will be out west off interstate by the motels.

Ty