Midwest Meet 2011....

There was a topic here???

Oh yeah, it's about Strip clubs in Iowa.

Everyone thank Keith for getting us back on topic.
there is no specific topic.

just in this thread ive seen topics transform into something completely different

for example...

car shows -> show cars

car junk-> junk cars

swap meet -> meat swapping

the winter really affects the minds of us midwesterners.

I resent the junk car remark. I like to call it "gracefully progressing"

Back on the Topic!!!

Well, I talked to Polzin the other day and he said it would be ok if someone in the Chicago area is willing to take charge and do it this year due to his wedding and all the hectic things that comes along with it.

SilverbulletGN AKA Benny said he is willing to go pull permits and what not have at Busse Wood again like we did three years ago and by far that was the biggest turn out. There were 83 or so Turbo Buicks showed up. I told him to start another post with possible dates and see what is more convenient for all of us.

Prasad:cool:

I'd be for sure in for supporting the Busse woods meet. I live very closeby

Im in if its in the Chi Town area. Thats only and hour and a half for me. Well not necassarily that long. I got a meat grinder that needs a new handle!?

Zombies is pretty adictive though. I went to his house one day, showed up about 9pm. Him and one of our apprentices were in there with Austins son in the pitch black. They had been playin Call of Duty since 10am. I asked our apprentice, who is a car guy too, if he'd been out to the garage to see the GN's. He said no and he didnt even want to go out there to look. I was astonished!

Video games are fun sometimes I guess! (when you are a 10 year old!!:eek:)

J/K!!!!! I know some of you guys are really into them soI shouldnt discriminate!

No wait a minute, I take that back.........................thats sh*t's gay!!!!!!!!:D

if I had time I would probably have a stack of ps3 games. I'm sure if I did have a stack of games right now I'd be single and living alone:rolleyes: