midwest g-body meet (KANSAS CITY)

KCJester07 said:
new turbo buick (87 GN) owner right here in KC, MO (Barry&I-29) Keep me informed! please.......

Just show up to the track friday and the dyno saturday, there should be a few turbo regals out and about if the weather is nice and no threat of rain.

Make sure you bring your car! :)

wanner@kc.rr.com
BW

kc meet dyno and track role call
kcir is going to give a us a group rate of 15 dollars (usally 20) a racer and 5 (usally 10)for a spectator that is with the racer, in the car or tow vehical. I need a list of people by next wed

Scott/jackstand
doug perry/local

if you want to dyno let me know, also if you have a buddy with another type of car let me know that too.

Scott/Jackstand

I'm going to try to make it. Being i just took this saturday off for the Wichita race. Then this saturday for this (or PINKS since it's coming to Topeka) and also, im most likey taking the 26th-29th of October for the shoot-out. I dont wanna make my employer too upset bout me taking time off since i take the most out of all of us.

-Adam

johnplogii said:
Add me to the list for friday night. What do we say at the gate for the discount?

post or pm me your name im guessing john plogii? but want to be sure... then just tell them your with the maliburacing-gbody group and your name at the gate

jurassic five 7 said:
I'm going to try to make it. Being i just took this saturday off for the Wichita race. Then this saturday for this (or PINKS since it's coming to Topeka) and also, im most likey taking the 26th-29th of October for the shoot-out. I dont wanna make my employer too upset bout me taking time off since i take the most out of all of us.

-Adam

Adam, i need a kcir list by wed so let me know

kcir list so far

Scott/jackstand [-o<
doug perry/local
Menmy79bu
Shanajustin
J-ROD'S 79
skinbrain
cj81bu
Bryan/Turbobuick
Neil/Turbobuick
John/turbobuick

dyno list

Scott/Jackstand [-o<
Menmy79bu
J-ROD'S 79
cj81bu
Bryan/Turbobuick
Neil/Turbobuick
Scott/turbobuick[/quote]

List

If you can put my friend on the list too that would be great. His name is Jim Foldenauer. I don't think a monza is actually a G body but he wants to bring it to see what it runs in the 1/4 mile. It went 5.06 at 148 here at our 1/8th mile track.

Thanks

John Plog

If i come, does anyone have any ET radials or slicks i can use? I have BFG Drag Radials mounted on the car now, but them puppys will be gone if i do a few burn outs. They're getting pretty bald.

If im able to come, which i think i am though, i will need some tires if i can get some, but besides that i wont be racing.

-Adam

Scott, Im not dynoing the car this year......... but Ill definately be there cheering people on! Glad its not 113* heh heh

kcir list so far

Scott/jackstand
doug perry/local
Menmy79bu
Shanajustin
J-ROD'S 79
skinbrain
cj81bu
Bryan/Turbobuick
Neil/Turbobuick
John/turbobuick

dyno list

Scott/Jackstand
Menmy79bu
J-ROD'S 79
cj81bu
Bryan/Turbobuick
Scott/turbobuick

Well....bad news. I can't make the meet. :( My boss said i couldnt take the day off, since i work at a restuarant, and being a friday it wont fly. My friend told me today that his brother with his 8 second Chevelle's gonna be there. Ive been waiting to see him run also. He told me 'my brothers runnin the car out at KCIR friday' and i said 'what, really, thats when the G body meet is!'

Anways, i cant make the G body meet. I will be making the Shoot out...unless for some reason my boss wont let me off again, and if he doesnt i will be PISSED!

Hope people take photos and shoot video!

-Adam

10 am

I was pleased with my white limited, got a few good passes in it tonight once i fixed a greasy IC hose.

Stock turbo and injectors
19-20psi of boost
12.34 @ 110.09 on a 1.79 with 235/60/15 mickey thompsons... shoulda brought the 28x10.5s :)

BW

Nice times Bryan! I wish i could have gone but i had to slave.

Are you going to the shoot-out at the end of the month? I'm dealing with some blm problems. I belive it's an exhaust leak, but havent pin pointed it just yet. I need some damn tires and wheels too, so if you have some extras or some i could 'rent' from you for the shoot out, i'd LOVE to!

-Adam