midwest g-body meet (KANSAS CITY)

lteeone

hello,

I see that you guys are already doing a midwest meet. but i thought i would post anyways. this is mainly guys from maliburaing.com but last year whe had several local t-types and gn's also some monte carlos.

2nd annual Kansas city meet oct 6-7-8. October should give us cooler but nice weather, high temps in low 80's to mid 70's. those of use that came last year remember sweating thier a$$es off. Also this should give You guys enoght time to get your hot rods running. figured we would do pretty much the same as last year unless someone has other suggestions..

Friday 6pm - 10pm drag racing @ kcir www.kcir.net 10 to watch 20 to race. I will call to see if i can get a group discount.

Saturday Chassis dyno. starting in the morning untill all the cars are done. Going to use MC Racing www.gomcracing.com. 45 for 3 pulls with A/F ratio monitoring.

Sunday meet up at A local union hall to bbq also has a swimming pool.

Im in, i will get ahead of neil,zak and deron who came out last year to make sure they have those days opened up.
Thanks for giving us enough time before the meet, im sure it will be a good showing.
Later bud
BW

lteeone said:
I see that you guys are already doing a midwest meet. but i thought i would post anyways.

I think that meet is in Illinois!

I should be able to make it Saturday and Sunday. Had a great time last year.
I finally got the Buick out from under the rubble this weekend.

We need to have a couple informal g-body cruise nights before then.

Later,
Scott Reed

Yeah, we need to get the K.C. gang together. Also dont forget about OK. shootout in october. Later, Bob.

A few turbobuicks show up to the winsteads off 103rd and metcalf on saturday nights about 6pm.
Does anyone have Saturdays paper to find out whats going on the 1st,2nd,3rd SAT at that winsteads?

Hopefully i will have another august party for my dad birthday next month.

BW

Well if ya do, inform us here!

I wanna meet some more TR guys around the KC Area.

I can't wait until october now

-Adam

Bringing it back to the top,....
Was no longer able to view while scrolling pages in the midwest section

Lets get em ready!

BW

thanks bryan

I have been working on mine nonstop... very slim chance, but i might have it together :cool:

I still have that vigilante :cool:

Scott-
Keep us posted, id like to see that thing OFF the trailer :tongue:
BW :)

Wheels tuesday! (Does a dance) Got the days requested off, cant wait! Had a blast last year. And again, thanks for letting us tag along!

8UWITH6 said:
Wheels tuesday! (Does a dance) Got the days requested off, cant wait! Had a blast last year. And again, thanks for letting us tag along!

No way possible, is it better than the butt dance after we did your Gn motor? :biggrin:
Post a pic, you know the one with the new wheels on this thread.
BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
I still have that vigilante :cool:
BW :)

Do you. I've been kinda thinking about doing a turbo 400, But if I don't i'll need that stall. It's a 3000 isn't it?
Scott

I'm excited for this also. My car as of today has a new problem :mad:

These two months will be both packed full of Buick events for me.

-This coming weekend, SY/TY Nationals at KCIR.
--September 29 and the 30th is the race down in Wichita that Mike (RACEBUICKS) is talking about. I'll be going there.
--Then this event, G-Body meet.
And then the best of the best, Buick Vs Ford Shoot-out in Noble, OK.

Im very excited for these events, I hope i get my damn car fixed (new problem as of today happened.) so i can maybe race it, but if not i'll be spectating.

-Adam

I'll be there if I still have the blue TR. Maybe my pop's GN will be up and running by then??? Think I'd get run off if I brought the TTA?