midwest g-body meet (KANSAS CITY)

kcir friday noght

Brian I was quite impressed with the T last night. John from nebraska put down some awesome times. Neil I loved the wheels. To bad all I could do was watch. I had a good time hanging out with Bob and everyone. I though it was a great turn out!

Well I had a blast last night & it was great meeting some of you guys. Your track is better on a friday night than my local one is on a saturday during an event. I will say that after racing an 1/8th mile track all year that second eighth feels like a mile. I got my shirt, my stickers & I will be back soon.(would like to get another sticker)

Thanks for such a good time

John Plog

jurassic five 7 said:
Nice times Bryan! I wish i could have gone but i had to slave.

Are you going to the shoot-out at the end of the month? I'm dealing with some blm problems. I belive it's an exhaust leak, but havent pin pointed it just yet. I need some damn tires and wheels too, so if you have some extras or some i could 'rent' from you for the shoot out, i'd LOVE to!

-Adam

Yeah, i plan on heading out to the event in noble, just have to make sure the weather is going to be perfect before i leave.
Summit and Jegs have a great line of wheels and tires if you want to buy some to use for the event :cool: :biggrin:

BW

johnplogii said:
Well I had a blast last night & it was great meeting some of you guys. Your track is better on a friday night than my local one is on a saturday during an event. I will say that after racing an 1/8th mile track all year that second eighth feels like a mile. I got my shirt, my stickers & I will be back soon.(would like to get another sticker)

Thanks for such a good time

John Plog

John, i didnt get a chance to meet up with you at the track, im sure you were just as busy racing your car as much as i was racing my white limited that night.
I did get to see you launch the car :eek: You need a HR rear bar DAMN!!!!
Your car sounded great and runs pretty dang strong...
Let us know if you ever head back down this way for KCIR
BW

Bryan,

I will make it a point to come introduce myself next time I'm down. I will be in Oklahoma and I plan on making more appearances at KCIR before the end of the year. It hooks alot better than my local track but it does make for a very long day(200 miles one way). I have new tires coming and am hoping it hooks better with them. Then like you say I will probably be in the market for a new anti-roll bar. See you next time

John Plog

I will be going to Oklahoma too and will be pitted with Bob, Greg, and hopefully more guys from KC if they show up.
See ya there :)

BW

directions to the bbq
435 to holmes rd

south to on 103 terrace take a right go down the hill down the hill...on the right. you should see brick pillars

any questions....call me 719-251-7857

Well, i'll be at Noble and be with Matt Gordon and other guys part of the Oklahoma chapter. Only way i'll be able to race is if i get some sticky tires, I dont have squat for money. Maybe i can talk to my mom in giving me an early christmas present.

I'm hauling 2 pairs of Hoosier slicks down there, so if anything i'd need ANOTHER car to haul my wheels/tires. The wheels im gonna use are my bros old Monte SS wheels. Either way, i cant wait for Noble! I'm need of a good tune also.

Bryan, what day are you heading to Noble on? I belive me and Matt are going that thursday.

-Adam

Had a great time watching Fri. night! Bryan your limited ran and looked awesome! I heard Crabby showed up Sat. for dyno runs. John it was nice to meet you. Your car runs very strong! See ya at OK. in a few weeks. Later, Bob.

Crabby didnt call me but we passed each other on a side street, i 2 way'd him and he followed me to the dyno, he didnt even expect to hit the dyno that day.
His car did 546 or so, it was showing 11:4 but the dyno was reading leaner...

He had a fun time, man i havent seen Crabby in awhile.. Hopefully he will show up this friday to the track, im thinking of doing the white car one more time before Noble.
Hopefully get a 12.0 with more boost at KCIR. That white car is fun :cool:

BW