meth or no meth that is the question

ok yall talked me into it, im ordering it, using the spare tire fuel cell as the reservoir, ordered the chip and wideband from TT and will install all when it comes in, also on a side subject has anyone used the cyberdyne gauges and if so what do you think of them

didnt mean to sound like an idiot on this subject, but one of the guys in town told me it would screw all my stuff up, but eventhough i dont know you guys, very well im taking your opinions and going ahead with it. WFO and BWEAVY have never led me wrong before.

I would also run a wideband with one of TT fuel correcting chips, like mentioned above, makes tuning a whole lot more simple..... I'm running his Speed Density chip and tossed the maf sensor on a shelf.

Chuck

^ +1, best to have the TT WB chip as well as a wb. Let the ecm do the correction on the fly

Gonna install all the parts first then go with wideband chip, but I ordered a new turbo, ported TB, 3in dp, ported turbo adapter, uego gauge and sensor, and yes ALKY, razor's kit, whole lotta money but hopefully it runs great

with all the questions i may as well throw in what % of meth to use we have 70% laying all over at work but would 100% be better like meth gas?

6.2 gallons per tank? Wow that’s a lot consumption. 6.2 gallons would last me two summers at least. As far as getting it the kit, go for it you will not be disappointed.