meth or no meth that is the question

MikeStarner

Broke Guy
so debating buying meth injection kit and a fuel cell, but how long would 6.2 gal of meth last per tank of regular fuel. also how much of a pain is it to install?

The kit is very easy to install. How long the meth will last? that depends how much you spray. My car drinks meth like crazy. my brothers doesn't.

However im almost 100% sure i could get a full tank of gas with 6 gallons of meth.

So meth or no meth. For a hotair car, METH all the way

so debating buying meth injection kit and a fuel cell, but how long would 6.2 gal of meth last per tank of regular fuel. also how much of a pain is it to install?

What fuel pump are you gonna go with using the fuel cell?

6.2 Gal is a lil under half the fuel tank, so it should last a good while, unless you go crazy and set the meth injection to come on 5lb s:cool: Also what will be your max boost ? do you have adj wastegate? I would set it to spray whenever knock reads, at 12-13lbs is where i'm guessing. So if you have a setting of 20lbs, have the Meth spray from 13lbs to 20 that would be best bet.

so more questions. to add a wideband o2 do they offer a harness to put the newer o2 sensor in the car or do i add a new bung? also should i use the maf i havent had any problems with or go with new maf

still ironing out fuel pump and boost issues when installed but i am making my own adj wastegate actuator.

so more questions. to add a wideband o2 do they offer a harness to put the newer o2 sensor in the car or do i add a new bung? also should i use the maf i havent had any problems with or go with new maf

One answer is to get a TT 6.0. Install the wideband 02 sensor on the test pipe wire it up to a powerlogger. This way the TT6.0 runs using the wideband 02 sensor target a/f ratios. Makes tuning a hell of alot easier. No screwing around with fuel pressure setting and dealing with temperature changes. Another option is get a LT1 MAF and a basic translator. The old original GM and reman stuff is either too old or does not work. Even better would be to go MAFless with the MAFless TT chip. Brad

meth

My TTA was a billion times more fun to drive after adding razors alky kit. My friend and I killed a case a bud while installing it in one evening and it worked the first try so I'm sure you can put it in.

Do some reading in the alky forum.

If I was setting up a hotair car I'd run a small pre-turbo nozzle too.