media blasting

looking for a shop that does media blasting for my buick. im in the beaumont ,southeast texas, area would go to houston if i needed to though

I looked a few years ago and found "Houston Metal Strippers" on Timberline Dr in Spring, just off I-45N. Can't say of they're still in business now...

Hey Russ,
I suggested that he go to the guy that Joel Webb went to in Willis, Texas..
Same thing though, I can't remember the name of the place or even if they are still around.
Officer Smith, what about going to Fonteneaux's blast place on Washington. I don't know if the car will fit in his blast booth, but it wouldn't hurt to go by there.

Erik Fred (still Buickless in Beaumont)

If you have access to a high presure washer you can get a water/sand blaster attachment for about $100 and do it yourself. If you don't you might be able to rent one and your ahead of the game cost wise.

im off duty

o eric,

you know some people are private in letting the public know what they may or may not do during thier working hours....i so happen or now happened to be one that was more on the private side of things but not anymore thank you rental boy!!!!but it's ok your still my friend and ill run down there and have a look, thanks for the o so friendly yet so very revealing information. :biggrin:

Oooooh, I just re-read your post and got it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes it's true Turbo Buick.com....I rent and sell industrial equipment to the refineries and petro/chemical plants.

What my partner is saying, is that he has kept it a secret that he is a security guard at a local mall. Hope your flashlight and walkie-talkie don't get too heavy on that Bat Utility Belt.

Brother, there is no shame in driving around in a golf cart picking up trash in the parking lot after the mall closes...you run across all kinds of neat stuff while catfishing in the dark. The only thing that would truely suck, is that you have to turn right around and be back at the mall at 6:00 AM to let in all the Elderly Marathon "Runners"...how do you do it?

True and strong moral fiber, grand conviction, and keeping your passions within due bounds...you are a man among men.

I feel safer knowing that my wife and kids are in good hands while they shop. And helping her to the car with her bags was just too much, thanks again, Brother.

Do ya want me to keep going...I could be here all night.

oooo really

you must have just finished walking mall cop becuase you and kevin james share the same physical make.

may be i should rent a sandblaster from you at a discount price. but if we sit long enough while all of the hot air exspells from your mouth i am shure that my paint would just melt off and i would need media blasting anymore. so come on over im shure it wont tak long i provide the beer and let the fisherman tell yet another story. and i applied to be a mall cop.....thye wouldnt hire me. said i was a liabilty or something like that. something about working in lumberton...lol o well come by and ill be glad to show my off duty flashlight and we will see if you can find the switch.....buddy ;)

now...now...

Don't get testy. I was simply defending your honor and the honor of all those that wear poly/blend in the line of duty to protect against shop lifters and mall rats.

Besides, I know that you are at work right now...and I know that you used your mall keys to get into the Radio Shack to reply to this thread; but couldn't you have stopped off (broken into) the bookstore next door and grabbed a dictionary first.

I'm just kidding. I know you have a though and thankless job, and people take you for granted. For instance, most people just come into the mall and never realize how the floor gets soooooo clean. They don't understand how hard you work pushing that big a$$ dust broom up and down those hallways. Or how deafening the ride on floor waxer can be.

But I know you make your wife proud. As you should, eating all those brown bag lunches in an open and vacant food court...all alone, if only she knew. Well, Brother, she does!!!:D That's why for Father's Day you're getting a brand new black nylon/poly blend clip on neck tie to wear "on duty". Complete with the "little hand cuffs" tie tack.:frown:

You've probably already seen it. She picked it up at Sears at the end cap close to were you plug in your golf cart to recharge.

Thank you folks, I'll be here all week...don't forget to tip your waitress.

thats ok

thats okay you can have it to hang above you pizza delivery boy of the month certificate thats right next to your old driver license phot(you know the one im talking about) anyway! eric and i are old friends that have let the thread get way off base . so base on it if anyone has anyhelpful suggestions please feel free to replay

p.s.
i'm not a mall cop,but i do love the segway
:cool:

Why did yhou have to go there with the DOT photo...for God's sake it was the early 90's---we all had pony tails (unless you were going bald, sorry brother, touchy subject).

You and all your buddies giggled at the pizza boy as he would drive by...on the way to the bank. I never should have sold out of that business.

Anyway, he's correct, we've gotten way off topic.

Hey bro, what about getting an air compressor from your Dad's garage, and loading it with a few dozen bags of your favorite flavor of Kalida-scoops from the mall to help blast the car? Just food for thought. :biggrin:

Easy tubby...I've seen that Dunlop your starting to sport...

too many dognuts...
too many liters of cola...Farva