March 8th update

I hope I can get the car running cherry by then. I still can't get the damn car to run. I have power going into the ECM but the ECM doesnt wanna put out. it just cranks and cranks and cranks to fire. I do have spark and fuel pressure. I'm just waiting on parts. yoo hoo Tyler :D Call me, my numbers on the listing in the sticky. We can arrange a day so I can take out cash to give you for the parts.

What's Jacked up now is that I have to go to the bank and take out money that way. Apparently one of the sites that i buy my stuff from either John Pearcy, John Spina or the guys at Kirbans has a hacker going into their site. I just e-mailed them regarding the matter. My Credit Union called me to say what's been happening and that they cancelled my CC number and will be giving me a new one by the following week. Oh well. Good thing nothing odd with my money happend yet, yet because it takes a while for transactions from the mainland to process.

But yah, nuff of my ranting..I just hope I can make it by then. TC and DP are going in tomorrow and Monday. :D

Hey Chris I just did a few orders from John. Let me know which vendor got hacked into.

Update 2/17/03

Well seems like we only got 3 guys to race so far......

1) Me
2) Geoff
3) Paul

Still waiting on Guy to request off and Greg can't make it.

Denny's car is not ready. Jay will try to switch shifts with someone else. And Les got replys back yet must be busy at work. And Dean is still having problems with his car. Also Gerold might try to make it.

http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/technology/1986543/detail.html

for those of you who've ordered anything online. it's not the store's site that's giving the problem. it the processing firm that's been hacked into.

On the side note. the car is up and running again :D I have no idea what the hell I did. I fiddled around with the wires while checking for power/continuity to the ECM case. tried my luck and the car started. :p Over the weekend I installed the HRPartsNstuff Poly Engine mounts. The engine doesnt shift one bit...well..just an itty bitty bit. Next is the torque converter and hopefully the Deltagate before I can install the LTDP. Next I've have to figure out a way to get the hooker exhausts on. the hooker exhaust has the 2.5" test pipe while the LTDP test is 3". I'll prolly reshape the test pipe to an oval and re-weld it to the hooker test pipe flange. ghetto style :D

Times?

Hey Jackson, PcPony1,

What are the scheduled hours of this get together? Is it going to be a normal evening hours thing or an early afternoon (Noon, 1pm, 2pm?) till whenever thing? There may be a scheduling conflicts with us.

Thanks, Jay:confused:

It going to be in the normal evenings hours (street nights) on Saturday. I don't know what Ernie set the time for but I was hoping around 7-7:30p.m and also depends of we can get 6 guys to race.

how about tomorrow night? there's some kind of event going on Sat. Street Tantrums. Anyone else heard of it? I found it over on fh.net in the HRP section. I might go that that just to go and have a look see. supposed to be like a car show, exhibition thing with imports, domestics, and bikes.

here's the link on fh.net
http://forumshawaii.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30130

so far that's 5...just one more!!! If my car was as fast as you guys...I would. Otherwise..I'd lose just for the hell of it and to make the 6th spot.

Here's what I got

Me
Geoff
Paul
Derek
Guy (waiting on)
John (might run)
Jay (not too shure)
And Chris

And its all for fun just got to chip in for food. Chris go to show what a Hot Air can do!