March 8th update

pcpony1

Let's race, March 8

Hey, Jackson. I hear that you guys are ready to race. Let's do one between HFPC, BSM and the Buicks. Format will be headsup, 6 cars per team, 4 rounds each car, blind draw matchups. Each team's buyin will be $30 which will be used to buy food for the racers. Let me know if you guys want to do it.

I know what you like, Paul. It's just that it's easier for everyone to bring what they prefer. At this point, it's up to your side to commit the 6 cars.

Are you guys allready set for the 8th? 6 cars should me no problems for us.

OK then, it's set for March 8. I'll talk with Paul G. to let him know that we're going to do this. Let me know if you have any questions.

Well nobody replied yet if they are going to attend the March 8th race.

Let's see......

BUICK!

That is, assuming that I have a "pit crew" available on that night. ;)

I think we can arrange a "pit crew" for you. :cool:

So do you think you'll have time to install and tune that TA-49 before March 8th? :D

Nope! I'll be running "As-Is"

Otherwise, I'd be breaking the "one change at a time" rule. ;)

Powerplate is now done, so...Next will be the new valvesprings/steel timing chain. THEN, the '49. :)

Just noticed that on HRP's website, March 8th has a Bug-In scheduled. :confused:

Is the schedule wrong, or did we overlook the Bug-In?

I guess not then.....

Maybe we should just shoot for the 22nd as originally planned??:confused: :)

Apparently, the Bug In was originally scheduled for the 8th. The Fast Times schedule now has the Bug In for the 1st. So, I guess they rescheduled it without changing the schedule on the website. They do the schedule on the website once and don't go back in to make changes that come up. And I'm not a big fan of running the car hard the weekend before a big race. You won't have much time to work on the car if something should happen. We should stick to the 8th.