Lou Czarnota, Thank you!

meanchicken your a real trip & appreciate the update on your recent oil change but is there anyone that you won't race, A poor mini cooper only has 180 h.p. By the way are any of these people aware that you are racing them or is your imagination running wild. Is every red light an adventure & do you imagine everyone is out to beat you. Reminds me of that cartoon where Goofy turns into a freak as soon as he gets behind the wheel. I wonder if Raleigh Hills institute has a recovery program for your affliction lol

I once let a toyota pick-up truck off the hook...now that guys driving around thinking he whipped a GN. How irresponsible of me.:rolleyes:
Never again...they gotta earn it.:mad:

Oh they're aware...they're the one who start it....I just finish it. :D

Yup..I love thet goofy traffic school cartoon. It's the reason I like to get a fresh ticket every 2 years...:p

I love to race so much that I leave skid marks in my shorts......:biggrin:
Uh.....at least I think that's what those are from....:confused:
Wife won't even do my laundry any more because of them...I guess she doesn't like the smell of burnt tire rubber:rolleyes:

Been awhile since I posted an update.
16,250 trouble free miles so far.
Engine runs like a champ and the transmission is just dreamy even tho' I've been driving this thing like I stole it ever since I pulled out of Lou's shop.:D

Been awhile since I posted an update.
16,250 trouble free miles so far.
Engine runs like a champ and the transmission is just dreamy even tho' I've been driving this thing like I stole it ever since I pulled out of Lou's shop.:D
So lets keep our fingers crossed that your GN doesn't lay an egg.

thanks for hooking me up with the downpipe lou, i really love the sound it makes my under boost
Ziggy I'm glad that took care of your problem. It was fortunate timing that I just happen to have it laying around & I was feeling generous. Will I ever get to see that contraption your working on.

Ziggy I'm glad that took care of your problem. It was fortunate timing that I just happen to have it laying around & I was feeling generous. Will I ever get to see that contraption your working on.

sure if you dont make it to fontana ill make sure to take a trip up to your shop, the body shows its age but the drivetrain has been completely redone

sure if you dont make it to fontana ill make sure to take a trip up to your shop, the body shows its age but the drivetrain has been completely redone
Great! come over & we'll go for a beer I'll probably be around.

Hey Lou.
Thanks for the help yesterday on my electrical issue!
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge...-intermittent-cut-out-check-engine-light.html

I know you were busy...I really appreciate the time....sorry for razzing you a little...just in fun.:biggrin:

If you don't mind, I'm going to drive around for a couple days with that MAF you let me borrow to see if there's a difference...especially coming home from work which is when the gremlin always shows up. Then I'll put my MAF back on to see if the problem comes back or not.

Today, I swapped that header and installed my test pipe getting ready for racing friday. I'll stop by next week and give you that other header plus whatever I owe you. You da man!

The coil pack made a big difference in the way the car idles and also cured the issue I thought I could feel at WOT which was that it was holding back just a little. That Caspers rig is cool....I gotta get me one of those!:biggrin:

Tim get with 1986tr i believe he has or had the same problem with the battery light coming up good luck .

Al

Another big thanks to Lou Czarnota. He gave me a great deal on a nice set of ported heads and a port matched intake and installed them for me at a very fair price. Included in the job were some ARP studs and a general cleaning and detailing of everything under the hood.

As usual, he did a lot of extra little things to show the care he puts into working on these Turbo Buicks....even replaced my badly worn driver side floor mat with a freebee Turbo 6 mat he had laying around.

Thanks also to the helping hands around Lou's shop that belong to ALVAROG1983.
Al put some of his own sweat into the job also, and did great work under the watchful eye's of the Turbo Buick Master, Lou.

Greatly appreciated, guys!
Worth every dollar....and a lot more....:biggrin:

The heads and intake made a HUGE difference in the power at the same level of boost. Unbelievable!

Another big thanks to Lou Czarnota. He gave me a great deal on a nice set of ported heads and a port matched intake and installed them for me at a very fair price. Included in the job were some ARP studs and a general cleaning and detailing of everything under the hood.

As usual, he did a lot of extra little things to show the care he puts into working on these Turbo Buicks....even replaced my badly worn driver side floor mat with a freebee Turbo 6 mat he had laying around.

Thanks also to the helping hands around Lou's shop that belong to ALVAROG1983.
Al put some of his own sweat into the job also, and did great work under the watchful eye's of the Turbo Buick Master, Lou.

Greatly appreciated, guys!
Worth every dollar....and a lot more....:biggrin:

The heads and intake made a HUGE difference in the power at the same level of boost. Unbelievable!

Al has been a lot of help to me & appreciate it. He is learning fast & his work is clean & neat. it is required to keep the shops reputation intact. We are starting to get caught up & waiting for the next round of broken Buicks. I'm certainly not getting rich off the chicken & his claims of poverty are in question. But thanks to him & his goofy posts I have gotten some good referrals & work. Those heads & intake are a special set with a lot of work done to them.A voice from above told me to put them aside waiting for the day he was ready for them. He now needs more cam & bigger turbo to really take advantage of the added breathing but I wonder which will be the first to go. His license or the engines bottom end.

Glad to see that everyone is happy, makes my days go easier. Its been great to be next to the sheep lover. I even forget what day i live on, that is how much fun its been and always look forward in taking care of fram animals.

Tim, don't forget to stop by the shop. Almost forget go out there and put some lifes in danger god would bless you even more.

Thanks guys i feel special now.

Lover boy AL

Hey Lou.
I'm really liking the 210/210 Roller cam you installed before Christmas.
Thanks for the great service and fair cost.

:D

SHUT UP STUPID!!!!! Lou, dont you miss me?!?!?!?!?!

All joking aside, my engine by Lou has been great as well! :cool:
Scum ! I will be judge of the use, shut up stupid around here.I have busted you down from a son to merely a nephew for the sins of neglect. Whether you are missed will be taken under review & up to my discretion's. Perhaps a visit or phone call may help to vindicate this disregard for your aging father.

Scum ! I will be judge of the use, shut up stupid around here.I have busted you down from a son to merely a nephew for the sins of neglect. Whether you are missed will be taken under review & up to my discretion's. Perhaps a visit or phone call may help to vindicate this disregard for your aging father.

Yes, very true Lou. I do have to admit, there has been low effort on my part. I do feel that a visit is in store. I've had a hectic week, maybe sometime next week. I'll keep you informed ;)

Hey Lou.
Thanks for allowing the drive by check-up on Saturday. That adjustment you made on the cam sensor did the trick.

I dunno what all the fuss some guys make about turbo Buicks being unreliable is all about. Mine continues to run great and I drive the wheels off of it daily. You build 'em right:D

Looked like you were pretty busy on those other Turbo Buicks in the shop.

Hey Lou.
Thanks for allowing the drive by check-up on Saturday. That adjustment you made on the cam sensor did the trick.

I dunno what all the fuss some guys make about turbo Buicks being unreliable is all about. Mine continues to run great and I drive the wheels off of it daily. You build 'em right:D

Looked like you were pretty busy on those other Turbo Buicks in the shop.
Thanks Tim yes I had a good week & Al has been a big help also. I will not comment on which is more unreliable cars vs owners lol