Lou Czarnota, Thank you!

I turned 4000 miles on the engine on Sunday while attending a local Turbo Buick cruise down the PCH.

The engine is running great, the trans shifts great, and the stall seems to be just right for the combo. I also installed my Terry Houston DP a couple weeks back and found even more power.:biggrin:

I took it by Lou's today so he could look things over. He made some tweaks to the tune and helped me with a couple rattles.....a continuation of his great service.

Thanks, Lou!:biggrin:

I gotta get me some good sticky tires and get this thing to the track!

I turned 4000 miles on the engine on Sunday while attending a local Turbo Buick cruise down the PCH.

The engine is running great, the trans shifts great, and the stall seems to be just right for the combo. I also installed my Terry Houston DP a couple weeks back and found even more power.:biggrin:

I took it by Lou's today so he could look things over. He made some tweaks to the tune and helped me with a couple rattles.....a continuation of his great service.

Thanks, Lou!:biggrin:

I gotta get me some good sticky tires and get this thing to the track!
Thanks Tim,
Although on your visit I was rather concerned for my welfare after I showed you that F/P gauge & torque strap that seemed to arouse you. That wild look in your eyes scared me & had you not calmed down I considered for a moment calling 911. Please refrain from this erratic behavior or next time I will have you restrained. I beg you to seek help. After all it's only a Buick. Lou

Thanks Tim,
Although on your visit I was rather concerned for my welfare after I showed you that F/P gauge & torque strap that seemed to arouse you. That wild look in your eyes scared me & had you not calmed down I considered for a moment calling 911. Please refrain from this erratic behavior or next time I will have you restrained. I beg you to seek help. After all it's only a Buick. Lou

LOL:biggrin:
I think we both know the wild look in my eye was fear...fear of what the wife would say if I came home from Lou's with more new parts in hand.
:biggrin:

LOL:biggrin:
I think we both know the wild look in my eye was fear...fear of what the wife would say if I came home from Lou's with more new parts in hand.
:biggrin:
Fear my ass, I seen that look before it's of a man possessed & would sell his soul for an 11 second E.T slip or a BB turbo. Your a very sick man.

Underboost & mean chicken two fellow sophisticates with so much in common, lol

Oh...and the kind hearted verbal abuse from a grouchy ol' Pollock...I forgot to mention how priceless that is.:biggrin:
Can't pay for that kind of service.
LOL
Can I get a, "Shut up stupid!" ?

....but don't forget, Lou....you promoted me to only 1/2 stupid.;)

Oh...and the kind hearted verbal abuse from a grouchy ol' Pollock...I forgot to mention how priceless that is.:biggrin:
Can't pay for that kind of service.
LOL
Can I get a, "Shut up stupid!" ?

....but don't forget, Lou....you promoted me to only 1/2 stupid.;)
Happy New year 1/2 stupid !

You're making me nervous & race any P.U.trucks lately

Nah..but I did but the smack down on a Mini Cooper Clubman S a couple days back while I was out on a drive between rain storms. I had to do it with a lot of finess because there were still a few wet patches on the road, but, he got what he asked for long before we hit 60mph...;)

Don't be nervous, Pappa Lou... Zero KR and O2's are up around 800.:biggrin:

Nah..but I did but the smack down on a Mini Cooper Clubman S a couple days back while I was out on a drive between rain storms. I had to do it with a lot of finess because there were still a few wet patches on the road, but, he got what he asked for long before we hit 60mph...;)

Don't be nervous, Pappa Lou... Zero KR and O2's are up around 800.:biggrin:

meanchicken your a real trip & appreciate the update on your recent oil change but is there anyone that you won't race, A poor mini cooper only has 180 h.p. By the way are any of these people aware that you are racing them or is your imagination running wild. Is every red light an adventure & do you imagine everyone is out to beat you. Reminds me of that cartoon where Goofy turns into a freak as soon as he gets behind the wheel. I wonder if Raleigh Hills institute has a recovery program for your affliction lol