Lou Czarnota, Thank you!

Hey Lou.
I'm behind on my Thank you's.

Thanks for fixing my broke cam sensor a couple months back. That RJC kit did the trick.

...and more recently...
Thanks for the fix on the PowerMaster. That one was a bugger. I appreciate you sticking with it and getting me back on the road with some good parts.

I need to do a mileage check on my Czarnota engine, too. I gotta be approaching 30K trouble free and abusive miles.:biggrin:

Hey Lou.
I'm behind on my Thank you's.

Thanks for fixing my broke cam sensor a couple months back. That RJC kit did the trick.

...and more recently...
Thanks for the fix on the PowerMaster. That one was a bugger. I appreciate you sticking with it and getting me back on the road with some good parts.

I need to do a mileage check on my Czarnota engine, too. I gotta be approaching 30K trouble free and abusive miles.:biggrin:

Chicken that power master problem about drove me nuts. Who ever came up with that system at Buick should be shot & probably some democrat. Thanks for the continuing support. Regards Lou

As a new GN owner, Lou has become a great resource for me as well:cool: He's been underhood on my rig a few times already and each time it runs a little better. Sadly tho, it has a long long way to go before I am satisifed:redface: I'm trying to deal with one thing at a time and learn a new to me platform.

Alan

As a new GN owner, Lou has become a great resource for me as well:cool: He's been underhood on my rig a few times already and each time it runs a little better. Sadly tho, it has a long long way to go before I am satisifed:redface: I'm trying to deal with one thing at a time and learn a new to me platform.

Alan
Alan,Take your time,use your head, be patient & plan on taking a year or two to get your car where you want it, thanks for the support. Lou

Alan,Take your time,use your head, be patient & plan on taking a year or two to get your car where you want it, thanks for the support. Lou

Word. Listen to the old man. He would not build me an 11 second GN until I learned about fuel/knock/ alky...etc.. Some say Lou is expensive but for someone with that much knowledge and who could really close up his shop whenever. He is worth every penny. After running the car at Fontana and then letting it sit for 2 weeks It turned on like a champ and ran very smooth. I even had to remind a beefy new camaro SS who king dinga ling was. :)

Word. Listen to the old man. He would not build me an 11 second GN until I learned about fuel/knock/ alky...etc.. Some say Lou is expensive but for someone with that much knowledge and who could really close up his shop whenever. He is worth every penny. After running the car at Fontana and then letting it sit for 2 weeks It turned on like a champ and ran very smooth. I even had to remind a beefy new camaro SS who king dinga ling was. :)
Expensive some say!I will tell you what really is, Not doing it right the first time, Every car that leaves my shop runs well.I don't up sell anything that's not needed.I have seen so much money wasted on silly crap that does nothing but make ones wallet lighter. Or unscrupulous individuals trying to pass themselves off as experts. Go to a Buick event & there are more broken cars in the pits that never even make it to the starting line. Those are the ones that have wasted their money & made the hobby expensive. Idiot's all of them & the ones most likely to call me expensive. !

Hey Lou, seen ur old GNX 2day at a car show with about 650 cars. There were only (3) TR's there and (1) GNX. I spoke with the new owner named Frank for about an hour. Hellova nice guy to. Some idiot told him that a 13k GNX is a high mileage car and that he over paid for it. Not sure how many miles were on it when he bought it but it couldn't have been many less since he says he rarely drives it but didnt want a trailer queen.

Lol.... I set him straight and advised him that he actually got a great deal and will NEVER get hurt with it.

Car was pretty dam mint to.

Expensive some say!I will tell you what really is, Not doing it right the first time, Every car that leaves my shop runs well.I don't up sell anything that's not needed.I have seen so much money wasted on silly crap that does nothing but make ones wallet lighter. Or unscrupulous individuals trying to pass themselves off as experts. Go to a Buick event & there are more broken cars in the pits that never even make it to the starting line. Those are the ones that have wasted their money & made the hobby expensive. Idiot's all of them & the ones most likely to call me expensive. !

Ha sounds like a fire has been lit under your old wrinkled Ass! Your gonna need that spirit next week when I go up there for my upgrades you got some work comin.:biggrin:

Hey Lou, seen ur old GNX 2day at a car show with about 650 cars. There were only (3) TR's there and (1) GNX. I spoke with the new owner named Frank for about an hour. Hellova nice guy to. Some idiot told him that a 13k GNX is a high mileage car and that he over paid for it. Not sure how many miles were on it when he bought it but it couldn't have been many less since he says he rarely drives it but didnt want a trailer queen.

Lol.... I set him straight and advised him that he actually got a great deal and will NEVER get hurt with it.

Car was pretty dam mint to.

Thanks Brent for speaking up, Like I just stated here earlier, There's always some jealous idiot running his mouth. I sold that car at a very fair price. That car had just turned 13K when Frank bought it. I replaced that car with an 08 Z06 a year ago & already it has declined considerably in value where as the GNX is still worth what he paid for it. Yes it is absolutely mint.The reason I sold it was I got bored & ran out of things to do to it.

Ha sounds like a fire has been lit under your old wrinkled Ass! Your gonna need that spirit next week when I go up there for my upgrades you got some work comin.:biggrin:

Yes Flaco & I meant every word of it, Most of the time the people that talk smack about me are they themselves most guilty of exactly what is accused of me.

My GN is testament to that. Lou has never tried to upsell me on the latest, greatest shiny new object. He simply listened to my goals and one step at a time, he has bolted on the next part that I actually needed to get there. I've kept the tune conservative and easily achieved my 11 second timeslip goal. I pound on this thing relentlessly (see Kill Section) and have never had an issue related to Lou's build....notta one...and I'm going on 30K miles.

His labor rate is actually less than what most shops charge these days....and I've never driven away from Lou's shop feeling ripped off.
He always makes it right before the ticket is closed.

By comparison...I remember when I was a new GN owner, I went to a local cruise and another shop owner was there. That guy never even asked me what my goals were...
His eye's glazed over with dollar signs and he just started rattling and wheezing away about "You need one of my this or that's and one of my other that's....and then this and that and...and...and..." Poor guy about blew a skull gasket trying to get me to open my wallet for him.:rolleyes:

Took my GN to Papa Lou, let him verbally abuse me at will:tongue:, accepted it as endearment, and never looked back.

Finally getting those ported heads and intake thrown on, eh....;)

My GN is testament to that. Lou has never tried to upsell me on the latest, greatest shiny new object. He simply listened to my goals and one step at a time, he has bolted on the next part that I actually needed to get there. I've kept the tune conservative and easily achieved my 11 second timeslip goal. I pound on this thing relentlessly (see Kill Section) and have never had an issue related to Lou's build....notta one...and I'm going on 30K miles.

His labor rate is actually less than what most shops charge these days....and I've never driven away from Lou's shop feeling ripped off.
He always makes it right before the ticket is closed.

By comparison...I remember when I was a new GN owner, I went to a local cruise and another shop owner was there. That guy never even asked me what my goals were...
His eye's glazed over with dollar signs and he just started rattling and wheezing away about "You need one of my this or that's and one of my other that's....and then this and that and...and...and..." Poor guy about blew a skull gasket trying to get me to open my wallet for him.:rolleyes:

Took my GN to Papa Lou, let him verbally abuse me at will:tongue:, accepted it as endearment, and never looked back.

Finally getting those ported heads and intake thrown on, eh....;)

I don't know what you're talking about. Just getting my sway bar and some gauges installed.

I don't get angry...I get even...:cool:

Attachments

• pector_el_pollo_smallarms.jpg
    pector_el_pollo_smallarms.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 147