Lost my brother last night

:(I feel your pain:(I lost my sister last year.to this day still very painful.:( Ill be pray for you and your fam.my the lord with you amen....

Wow, very sry to hear. Have never lost a loved one. Dread that day. God bless.

Sorry for your loss. May the lord be with you and your family through this tough time.

Nothing compares to loosing family members
Prayers are with you and a source of encouragement that
God does promises to rectify this situation through a source called
the- RESURECTION- in his own due time.
Take care friend.

Even of Martha's brother who also died, she looked forward to this resurrection hope that the bible promise as it was said:

John 11: 23 Jesus said to her: “Your brother will rise.” 24 Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” 25 Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life;

Acts 24:15 and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

Isaiah 26:19 “Your dead ones will live. A corpse of mine—they will rise up. Awake and cry out joyfully, YOU residents in the dust! For your dew is as the dew of mallows, and the earth itself will let even those impotent in death drop [in birth].

Sorry to hear. Just like most siblings, Me and my brother have had differences in the past but are closer now than ever.

Sorry to hear of your loss, just be safe on your trip and be there for your family. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Steve

Man I cant imagine it. I hope you find some comfort in all of this. I dont know what I would do If I lost my brother. God Speed to you my friend.