Lost my brother last night

malibuick231

I got a call today from my dad today that my brother had past away last night. This is a hard time for me as my brother and I were close. I have lived in Alabama for the last 17 years or so and this will be the longest drive I have ever had to make to TN. If you could please keep us in your prayers I know this will be very hard on my parents as my dad just went through open heart surgery 2 months ago.

loss

I got a call today from my dad today that my brother had past away last night. This is a hard time for me as my brother and I were close. I have lived in Alabama for the last 17 years or so and this will be the longest drive I have ever had to make to TN. If you could please keep us in your prayers I know this will be very hard on my parents as my dad just went through open heart surgery 2 months ago.

That is horrible bud. Sorry for your loss. RIP to your brother.

I don't know what to say. The thread title made me break out in a cold sweat, cause my older brother and I are as tight as butt cheeks and I know that would completely devasate me. I will definitely be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Very very very sorry to hear.

I don't know what to say. The thread title made me break out in a cold sweat, cause my older brother and I are as tight as butt cheeks and I know that would completely devasate me. I will definitely be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Very very very sorry to hear.

My sentiments exactly.... sorry to hear that and drive safely.( hopefully with someone )

wow, sorry to hear about your loss. god bless you and your family. my prayers are with you

Sorry to hear about your brother. I lost mine in 2005 and he was 26. The last thing we did together was pull a motor out of his WH1...two days later, he was gone. I can't believe it's been 4 and a half years. Spend a lot of time with the family during this hard time. It took me two weeks to return to work. Just be thankful for the time spent with him. What happened to him if you don't mind me asking? Will say prayers buddy! In-Christ, Michael

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure no words can express the pain you and your family must be going through. You have my sincerest condolences and I will keep you in my prayers.

God bless.

I am so sorry to hear of your and your family's loss of a loved one and I will keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts. God Bless and God Speed.

So sorry to hear, I can not imagine what you must be feeling and thinking. Prayers are covering you and your family.

May the presence of an Almighty God comfort you at this time. I pray that the Holy Spirit will provide strength and comfort to you and your family in this time of need.

I don't know you my friend, but my heart and prayers goes out to you. I was and am close to my brothers and I know the hurt you feel. I am the youngest of six brothers and have lost 3 so far. My sincere condolences.