Laptop stands-any interest??

can some one post more pics? how much does it adjust. i have a column shift car and would like it to be right in front of the radio area/ac area

I just had the fast Xfi installed last month, so I'm putting that on my christmas list now. :biggrin:

I just had the fast Xfi installed last month, so I'm putting that on my christmas list now. :biggrin:

thats the reason i want one. im tired of putting the laptop on the passenger seat.

can some one post more pics? how much does it adjust. i have a column shift car and would like it to be right in front of the radio area/ac area

Shouldn't be a problem especially if you use the other mast that is included. You can probably put it right in your lap if you wanted. I found it easiest with a console to just use the one mast as pictured.

BTW, I am sold out at the moment but should have another shipment here by 12-22-08.:wink: One is already spoken for!

If you have any left after Christmas, I would like to get one also.. My wife said I have already spent to much on myself for Christmas.. So I guess Santa won't be bringing one for me...

Taking pre-orders, should be able to ship in about a week from 10-20-08.

Laptop Stands

Mark,
Have you done any testing to see how a single post type mounting like that holds up under.....

Hard launches.... (hows the single pole holding up?)

Normal driving.... (vibration, etc.)

Mark,
Have you done any testing to see how a single post type mounting like that holds up under.....

Hard launches.... (hows the single pole holding up?)

Normal driving.... (vibration, etc.)

Haven't done any hard launches but if you are concerned about it you can rotate the post so it is up against the seat. Vibration, there is a bit but not enough to be concerned about. Again, you can put the post up against the seat to help that out. Have sold enough of them already, maybe someone else can chime in. For the cost, I am more than happy with mine, that's why I started selling them to my customers.:smile: This is a low cost alternative to the custom made ones available elsewhere.

Done a little "TESTING"

We installed our's last week........."piece of cake"!!!! We removed one of the extensions(comes with 2) to reduce any vibration.

1st test: riding around town(nice big'o potholes--MS roads!!!) a little light-to-light action-----slight vibration :mad: ????? Problem Solved----slide(move forward) front edge of the seat till it rest against the extension. The laptop is position about 10in above the the seat(the part your butt sits-in). SWEET ;) !!!!

2nd test: 3 to 5psi boost from a go!!!!.....laptop move Slightly! :mad: !!!

3rd test: 3 to 5psi boost from a go!!!----Problem Solved----retract the "High of the loptop" to lightly touch the seat(where your butt sit-in). STEADY :D !!!

This worked for us....don't know about yall'-----BUT, I am :) with the unit!!!! and the price is GREAT!!!