Known good computer in MA area

Boston GN

Looking to borrow a known good ECM to troubleshoot a slew of issues I'm having with the car since I reset the computer. I have a feeling it's taking a dump and want to rule it out or find out it's really bad.

Let me check when i get out of work... I think I still have one... Mike

I couldn't find it so I dug thru some old pm's and it looks like I sold it a few years ago....sorry. Mike

What isn't it doing? LOL
It all started with me chasing vacuum leaks. I found a few and removed the plenum and TB to replace some vacuum lines and gaskets. I did not remove the TPS or IAC from the throttle body , I just unplugged them. Replaced what gaskets I needed and put it back together. Then unplugged the ECM so it could relearn. Didn't touch anything else. From there it's been downhill fast. Plugged the ECM back in (orange wire) and the car fired right back up, but The TPS then wouldn't stay set and the same with the IAC. Fuel pressure has now become erratic and has since tanked, but smells like fuel, the car doesn't seem to respond to anything now. No codes, but I think the ECM took a crap. Scanmaster numbers are all over the place. This all happened over the course of a 30 minute drive after plugging the ECM back in