Kid gets whipped for stealing. Like it should be.

I may not agree with them video recording this, BUT, I'm all for the ass whipping. 14 yrs old out there snatching wallets! Damn!

The video is going to get the guy doing the whipping in trouble. Be interesting to know what happened to him. The kid must have one mean mom that he did not take that option. Did not mention a father.

wow somebody has principals and teaches actions have consequences

that kid will grow up to be president

Wonder what will happen if the kid "forgets" about this correction.

Who knows, maybe this was the day that saved this kids life and put him on the right track. Kudos to the "administrator". Not sure I would have video taped it but, if someone filed a complaint on this guy I think a Judge would probably congratulate him.

Not cool. Disturbing actually. I was a recipient of belting and it was not in any way helpful. There are better ways to teach kids right from wrong. My 3 kids are grown law abiding successful adults and were never belted.

that's not how you become president.. quite the opposite, actually.
Your right - the president does what he wants with out consequences and WE receive the whippin

PS IF YOUR PARENTS BEAT YOUR ASS- YOU DESERVED IT-9 out of 10
the ones that dont think they did ; also think they shouldn't be held accountable for anything(which is what got you whipped or bullied or beat up in the first place)

When I was younger, I got 3 whippings for one thing. One from neighbor, one from Momma, last one from Daddy. I very seldom did anything I was not supposed to again. Daddy only had to look at me a certain way and I knew I was in trouble. I only got 2 whippings from Daddy and never needed another. My son is very respectful so far and I got his attention at a early age just like my Daddy did me. To each his own. No consequences will be troublesome sooner or later.

When I was younger, I got 3 whippings for one thing. One from neighbor, one from Momma, last one from Daddy. I very seldom did anything I was not supposed to again. Daddy only had to look at me a certain way and I knew I was in trouble. I only got 2 whippings from Daddy and never needed another. My son is very respectful so far and I got his attention at a early age just like my Daddy did me. To each his own. No consequences will be troublesome sooner or later.
yup
one of the good ones here

Corporal punishment was a real drag as Pops was 6'6" and 250 lbs, and I had a wicked stepmother. I wanted to kill him from the time I was 14 till 18 years old, as I had a very hard head. About the time I was 22 I realized I probably could have used a few more. Thanks Pop! The lessons were learned :cool:

Maybe his mother, or even better, his dad should have gotten the beating. Who the f*ck do you think raised that kid to the point he was 14 before he found out it was wrong to steal someones wallet?

Who the f*ck do you think raised that kid to the point he was 14 before he found out it was wrong to steal someones wallet?
the kids/people he hangs out with- thats who
same with drugs- stealing etc- has not changed in a thousand years

the kids/people he hangs out with- thats who
same with drugs- stealing etc- has not changed in a thousand years
I hung out with some bad dudes when I was a kid. Some are dead now. Some in prison, some are disabled for various reasons. And I did some bad things. But there was always a point when I said to myself "this is going to far, and I need to get out of here."

I think it was the fear of abandonment, punishment, of loss of love and respect from my family that would nag at me to not take that irreversible next bad step. To know I could loose something so important to me made me respect how important it was. When you don't value these things because they were not ever available to you......then you have nothing to loose. You think it's OK to be scum-bag.

Just like the entire population of the city of Bridgeport.

Dude, why you so down on that town. They must have really offended you someway
I was there for the Downtown Revitalization Development project for 7 years. I watched millions of dollars pissed away in the hopes that that place could be turned around. Only to have the "Heroin Addiction Free Needle Van" park in front of the development to hand out free hypodermic needles.. The stories I could tell would shock even the most hardened of souls. I even had a cop friend (B-Port Police Tactical Unit) tell me he had not seen such disgusting wretched filth while he served in heavy combat in Afghanistan.

Dead heroin babies, bullets through windows, human feces slung onto walls in hallways, missing appendages/limbs on people from infections due to drug related necrosis, total slime balls looking to hurt you for the thrill of it. Drug addicted 14 year old whores beaten by there fathers/pimps/boyfriends/MOTHERS! Snipers on rooftops ready to take out ghetto gangsta dick-heads while they try to gang bang a funeral procession.

Does this stuff happen in other cities......yes. But I'm from NY. And there is good and bad in all the areas of the greater NY Tri-state area. Not in B-Port. Here it a relentless nonstop assault on your soul. It happens everyday. Every hour. Every place I looked. By everyone.

I left a piece of my soul there. And I'ts blackened and diseased. So now I never want it back.

That’s what happens when liberal do gooders want to help the scourge of the earth with our money.

The area gets drastically worse.

I’ve seen it too. First hand. And it’s only getting worse.

D

That’s what happens when liberal do gooders want to help the scourge of the earth with our money.

The area gets drastically worse.

I’ve seen it too. First hand. And it’s only getting worse.

D
I have too much to say..........I will stop now.