JUly 26 meet at Volo- HEADCOUNT

VOLO confirmation

OK,
Guys we are in the WEST LOT.

It should be easy to find.

I submitted a list of people interested in the discounted tickets for the museum as well. The contact person is supposed to be Minerva to buy the discounted ticket.

The GTO club will only have about 30 cars there.

It will be very impressive if we have twice as many Buick's there as there are GTO's!

Archie, Ashley and I set up the first "Midwest Meet" here in the Quad Cities 4 years ago. Thats what Prasad was talking about! We also did it here the following year, then it was at Busse Woods last year.;)

i can make it i get out at 1.pm. ill try to get out sooner if i can get overtime...

so do i pay the $7 there?

andrew ostensen

Add on one or two more cars. I was at Busse Woods last year and this one should be even better!

anybody going from chi's nw side have any spare room? won't have a car to drive that day.i have gas $. not taking the bike all the there.

its official i have to blow off work to go with my turbo buddy chrisk some things are more important:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

FOOD at Volo

YES there are concession stands at Volo.

Or if you want to bring your own and grill that is OK too.

I just assume buy my chow there!

Hey Bob will there be food?

Volo has their own concession stands where you can buy food or you can bring your own. I am sure they have Mc D or BK in the area as well.

I guess Bob and I replied at the same time.
HTH

Prasad

Yep there is a McDonalds and a Fratellos on the corner of RT 12 and 120 which is less than a mile away. Volo has hot dogs, pizza, subs, nachos, ice cream, etc.

Volo has their own concession stands where you can buy food or you can bring your own. I am sure they have Mc D or BK in the area as well.

HTH

Prasad

I will make it, unfortunately my Hybrid project will not. Not sure if you need a head count to just show up without a car to show. I will try to talk my Neighbor into coming with his 87 GN. Is anyone planning to bring parts to sell? Looking forward to it.

Matt

parts

Kovmatt, What is your hybrid project?

There is a separate thread on selling parts. But bring what you want to sell, no problem!

It is a 52 Willys Pickup Truck. I am actually looking to buy parts, I will check out the thread.

Thanks,
Matt

Hey Matt, how is it going? It will be fun to come out and meet all the local guys.

Prasad:D