JUly 26 meet at Volo- HEADCOUNT

I may go. This will be my first time. Maybe just maybe i will bring my GN and TTA. However anyone going that knows electricial on these cars inside and out???

I also have a MAFT Pro for sale. Brand new with extras. ALL In the Box Never Used.

Chrisk

There will be plenty of guys that are "experts" on these cars there.

Bring what ever stuff you are thinking about selling.

driving directions/ options

Guys,

I here that I-94 is a mess.

You may be better off taking I-355 north until it deadends at Lake Cook road and going east to Rand(rt12) then northwest into Volo.

Anybody else have any "alternate" routes to avoid constructions zones?

I was talking with Turbobob. We were thinking if anyone was interested we could head over to the Sat night cruise in McHenry after Volo. There is a sports bar/grill that overlooks the lot. We thought it might be a good way to end the day with dinner and a couple drinks. It's about 5-6 miles from Volo on RT 31. Here is the link to the website <strong cruise nights mchenry, mchenry cruise nights, cruise nights, a cruise night mchenry strong>

I already talked to the guy that runs it and he said he would block off a section for us.

Anyway just a thought. Let me know if you think your up for it.

Hey I also talked to Jimmy from Jimmy's Trans, looks like he will be there too so that any of you guys with tranny issues/questions, he can answer.

Prasad:D

I was talking with Turbobob. We were thinking if anyone was interested we could head over to the Sat night cruise in McHenry after Volo. There is a sports bar/grill that overlooks the lot. We thought it might be a good way to end the day with dinner and a couple drinks. It's about 5-6 miles from Volo on RT 31. Here is the link to the website <strong cruise nights mchenry, mchenry cruise nights, cruise nights, a cruise night mchenry strong>

I already talked to the guy that runs it and he said he would block off a section for us.

Anyway just a thought. Let me know if you think your up for it.

I should be able to make that, what time is everyone planning on staying at volo until? If I leave Janesville at 1pm, I might be able to get there by 2-2:30.

GREAT!

I believe we will be there until 5:00-6:00.
Then we will be cruising over to the McHenry curise night!

I'll be there and try to get some good pictures.

Sounds like a much bigger turn out than that first year..

Also, I'm about 12min north of Volo on RT12 if someone wants to park their car in my driveway over night, you could also pitch a tent in the yard and sleep for free.. :biggrin:

Also, I'm about 12min north of Volo on RT12 if someone wants to park their car in my driveway over night, you could also pitch a tent in the yard and sleep for free.. :biggrin:

Dude, where have you been, once in a while call a brother back!!!!!! This is our 4th year, I think and we had over 70 or 80 cars last year at Busse Woods.

You better show up:D

What's up with the Pimp Red ride? How about the Gray T? Why don't you bring one?

Prasad

The Meet has definately grown! Sorry we couldnt get 200 cars the first couple years, Ashley and I tried our best! Glad that its still going!