JUly 26 meet at Volo- HEADCOUNT

turbobob924

OK guys, I'm starting a new thread so everyone can easily see what date and where.

Let get a head count started!

The place opens at 10:00am that Saturday.

Maybe 2 and my 3yr----

whats the particulars for this yr, price ,what to bring....

I'm in. Coming from Battle Creek MI. I will need the address so i can map quest the directions.

Thanks Diaz 87 for address.

volo auto museum address is 27582 Volo village road.should be a straight shot on the express way:) once you are on the 90/94 expressway. you are looking
about 1 1/2 hour drive or so. the musuem is 20 minutes or so from the express way.

Just printed out Map Quest directions 4 hour drive, 220 mile trip. I might be thinking about coming up there the day before. I'm sure there is good hotels in that area. I just hate to leave my ride unattended at night. Any suggestions guys? Thanks Tony

The Skyline motel listed on the Volocars site Volo Auto Museum - Accommodations is right down the street. I've never stayed there, but its up on a hill off of RT 12. It's an old style hotel so you could park right in front of your room. I'm driving by there tonight. I'll try and take a closer look.

1-2 adults and 2 kids. I hope you guys don't mind seeing a somewhat rusted GN but it's a work in progress. Being a newbie, I am really looking forward to seeing the pristine and restored GNs to get ideas on how to best rebuild my car.