JUly 26 meet at Volo- HEADCOUNT

It is coming along very slow, between all the rusted metal and trying to make things fit into a space they were never intended to fit. It can get a bit frustrating, but I am enjoying it. It's a good thing I drink beer.

I ended up re-building the 3.8 and not using the 4.1. That re-built engine looks so pretty sitting on an engine stand in my Garage.

I am very much looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing how the other Hybrid projects came together.

Matt

I could not beleve all the TB's at the Woodridge show but I think this one is going to top that. Looking like a killer turn out. Forcast is sunny and upper 80's. :cool:

Well my beater T Type failed to self-destruct on the dyno last night so it will be there! I probably will not clean it either, the dirt from last year is still covering it and I've grown quite attached to it.

;)

Looks like I'll be following Dr. Boost up there. Probably knock off a couple of GTO's on the way.

Am I a wuss? I just checked the weather and it looks great. I mapqested the drive and it will be a 650 mile day.:eek: That’s a lot of miles for one day. Will I be a wuss if I show up in a rental car?

Am I a wuss? I just checked the weather and it looks great. I mapqested the drive and it will be a 650 mile day.:eek: That’s a lot of miles for one day. Will I be a wuss if I show up in a rental car?

if the rental car its a GN you fine:D

Hey Guys, I talked to John form Caspers Electronics, he said he will swing though there around 10ish. It will be cool to see his hybrid as well:D

Prasad.

Reminder- Its Tomorrow

Guys,

We meet tomorrow and I am hoping for a great turnout!

The weather forecast look awesome as well.

Bob

Is it possible to put directions on here from the Volo to the cruise night you guys are going to after? Last year we had so many cars and to many lights alot of people got lost....I think directions would help especially for the out of towners...sorry I didn't think of it sooner.

Denny

Cruise night afterwards

Between 5 and 6pm we will be cruising over to a car show/cruise night in McHenry.

It is easy to get to. Just go west on rt 120 to rt 31 approximately 6 to 7 miles.

Go north on 31.

It is at Mulligans which is just across from Best Buy.

It is in the heart of the the main shopping area in McHenry and a nice big lot.

traffic from the south side

Anyone coming from the southside should take 355 to 53 to lakecook rd(rt 53/355 deadends there. Go west to Rand rd and take rand up Northwest to Volo.

I-94 is a mess north of I 90!

Guys,

I here that I-94 is a mess.

You may be better off taking I-355 north until it deadends at Lake Cook road and going east to Rand(rt12) then northwest into Volo.

Anybody else have any "alternate" routes to avoid constructions zones?

So it's west to Rand rd. not east?