Joey with Twins says Hello!

Sorry guys about the last double post. Except for using XFI, I'm a computer idiot.

Joey,
Dude! Some day, I must see this car in person. Outstanding attention to detail. The twins have been packaged to perfection.

Mike B.

Joey,
Dude! Some day, I must see this car in person. Outstanding attention to detail. The twins have been packaged to perfection.

Mike B.

I think it will be one of the many cars featured in Black Air 2. My "better half" took it upon herself to send Andrew some footage. I made some video for Youtube that I never posted. I figured that my combination was something I wanted to keep amongst us Buick people. I didn't want to share it with people who would bash it in the comments. Where are you located? You would be best to see it in person.

I'll be the first to Bash on your car . I's boring but I love it LOL

Lenny

Let the bashing begin! I'll help. Here goes........

I'm the only idiot who would spend 5 times the money, take 5 times longer, and make it 5 times more complicated, just to have a plain old over-done Regal that only goes to the track once every 2 years and spends most of it's time being wiped with a diaper and driven to shows with nothing but geriatric small-block guys wondering what the F they are looking at and deciding I'm not worthy of their 5 dollar plastic fake gold trophy just to go home empty handed!!!!!!!!:mad:

How's that for a bash!

We do a nice run up to croton dam every year in the fall, a lot of my buddy's are up by you

Love the drivability you have , I was happy running 11.98 and getting 24 mpg on my way back to Long Island from jersey in my SS

9s sick

Last edited:
We do a nice run up to croton dam every year in the fall, a lot of my buddy's are up by you

Love the drivability you have , I was happy running 11.98 and getting 24 mpg on my way back to Long Island from jersey in my SS

9.45 sick

I hang with the Empire Muscle Car guys too. And I see all the 5thGen people at local car shows.

My ride is well known in my area. I would have went on this years Croton run but I think I was already wrapping it up for the year.

Streetability is what I built the car for. It's seems quite obvious, based on it's last time at the track, that this car will easily run into the 8's. However, that was never my goal. But, if it runs 8's, it's gonna drive there to do it.

Empire are good people, they were a Huge help to me getting my car and identifying what is in it. Hope to run into you next season.

I'll bring my flatbed withme the day that you ddecide to go deep in the 8s LOL

I didn't say deep 8's! I just said 8's. And judging by what everyone uses for boost to get there, I don't think it's going to be that hard. Let me see.....oh yea, thats right. I've only got 15 lbs or so more boost to turn it up. And that's only if I want to do it safely. So, what do you think? You think another 15lbs, some tires, and a driver like Brian Cotton? I'll tell you what. You take the flatbed and I'll tow it home with the Buick!:p

9s sick[/QUOTE.

I got 22-24 mpg all the way to and from Cecil County. 12 gallon fuel cell and 160 lb injectors.:)

I got 22-24 mpg all the way to and from Cecil County. 12 gallon fuel cell and 160 lb injectors.:)