Joey with Twins says Hello!

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
Well, I know many of you already. So for those of you I don't know.....A big hello!

My name is Joey Perrotta. Some of you may know me by my car. It's the twin turbo silver T-type cruising all over the Northeast. However, it's not going anywhere in this weather. Hope to see you all in the spring.

going good joey , we need to get jacks grill fired up

Last edited:
going good joey , we need to get jacks grill fired up

I'm not sure about that. Seems like I'm gonna have to lean on him a bit. Last year it was canceled for something like 100 feet of snow. I think old Jack may need a little convincing to get him back into the grove for winter BBQ's.

Joey,
Glad to have you here. Make yourself at home. Lots of good info and great people here. Post up some pics of the "T" when you get the chance.
Don't feel bad. I'm in So Cal and the weather's crap here too. :(

Keep in mind that "crap" here, means that it's 60s with a chance of rain.:eek:
The funny thing is that many people will stay home from work. Seriously. The roads will be almost empty. I couldn't even imagine if it ever did snow here.:dead:

Welcome to the site and happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

was your car at Cecil for the big buick event on east coast? if so that car was sweet!

was your car at Cecil for the big buick event on east coast? if so that car was sweet!

Yea, Thank you!! That was mine. The twin turbo silver T-Type. I drove it there from NY. Brian Cotton raced it for me the day before the show on Friday. It was the best weekend of my life.

I don't have any biological offspring and I never one the lotto.

some pics of the Twins from cecil car show that were posted up by Jordan
https://www.flickr.com/photos/122438087@N06/15289533216/in/set-72157647815500216
https://www.flickr.com/photos/122438087@N06/15312581175/in/set-72157647815500216/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/122438087@N06/15289530076/in/set-72157647815500216/
set-72157647815500216
set-72157647815500216
set-72157647815500216

Paul! Thank's bud. Those are great pics. I didn't take a single pic all weekend. I was to excited and so wrapped up in the moment. I have been gathering other peoples shots for a framed photo collage for my wall, including the time slips.

Hi Joey, I've seen your car at Jack's. It's amazing for sure!

Hi Joey, remember seeing your car years ago at the NEBRA event in MA. Welcome to the board![/QUOT

Thank's Mark. Yes. When you saw it, The key was just turned on the engine for the first time only days earlier at Jack's. There was a generic tune in it and it had some bug's left to work out. We brought it there on his trailer.

That was the last time it was ever on a trailer since then.

Iv'e got some of your do-dads on the car. Nice stuff. Thank's they helped out with the details and finishing.

Thank's Mark. Yes. When you saw it, The key was just turned on the engine for the first time only days earlier at Jack's. There was a generic tune in it and it had some bug's left to work out. We brought it there on his trailer.

That was the last time it was ever on a trailer since then.

Iv'e got some of your do-dads on the car. Nice stuff. Thank's they helped out with the details and finishing.