Joey with Twins says Hello!

Welcome and sweet ride!!! I was checking out the photos and I need to know more about this one. I think this is my new favorite car!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122438087@N06/15309511251/in/set-72157647815500216/

Thank you! Where from NY are you? If your from anywhere down-state, you are likely to see it sooner or later. If not, there are 2 other options.

1-I'll post a few pics. (most are not recent. They are a few years old)

2-I would like to plan a big BBQ get-together this coming season. No Buick politics. Just friends, cars, food, and family at a local park. No trophies. No sales sessions. I'll bring most of the food and drink and start-up the charcoal. I would be looking for at least 30 cars or so. I'm still working on the details in my head. And I've been dropping hints to some local guys about it. I'm trying to plan something pure and casual that everyone would enjoy and we can show off our rides. It would start early afternoon and would not end till nightfall.

I may be posting plans on the MAGNA, Northeast, and New England sections of the forum later this winter/spring.

I'm on the island as well in levittown Id def make a GN bbq as long as I'm free.

Where on LI 4timest ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a really cool bbq every summer at HECKSHER park 100% of the proceeds go to charity. Really good Chinese auction too. A lot of the empire people were there. This year we are going to try and get some more turbo buicks there

It's a great spot

We have a really cool bbq every summer at HECKSHER park 100% of the proceeds go to charity. Really good Chinese auction too. A lot of the empire people were there. This year we are going to try and get some more turbo buicks there

It's a great spot

I talked to Victor about my plans already. I'm also going to spread the word through Empire Muscle Cars. This will be no fund raiser. No politics! Just fun. I won't ask anyone for money. I'm planning to pull a park permit for Davenport park or Glen Island park in New Rochelle. Buy a bunch of drumsticks, dogs, sausage and peppers, make a big salad, buy a lot of iced tea............and so on. And then feed all you dumb asses!:LOL:

I'll work on this more in the coming months. The only thing you are allowed to bring is more food and drink. I'll go early in the morning and get set-up and get a hot grill going.

Oh boy, lots to think of. Like I said, I've been tossing around the BBQ feelers for a while now.