Injector confusion

1pdqV6

I bought this car not knowing much about it. The previous owner knew nothing about it. He had it briefly, never having it on the road. So its just a guessing game at this point, the car runs ok, has decent oil pressure but the idle is never the same anywhere from 800 - 1500 . It does eventually come down, I have done a oil change and am in the process of replacing the rubber hoses. It looks to have a power plate on it , has a cold air intake that drops the filter in behind the front air dam. Has a hotwire kit on it, I was told he thought it had 42 lbs injectors in it. I can not for the life of me figure out what these are. I finally found some #s on them but I can not seem to trace that # to any injector --- #127153 . They look like stock ones to me. Any help would be appreciated. I just want to make sure the chip is matched to the injectors.

Also these 2 chips were in the glovebox, any ideas what they are? Its supposed to have TT chip in it although I have not pulled it out yet. Thnx, Dave.

Those look to be RP, [Delphi] injs, not stockers. Pull the inj plug off and look around the top of the inj.
There should be a set of numbers there. Maybe, starting with 1710 XXXX

Thanks Chuck I will try to check that out tomorrow.

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

I have stock injectors and the numbers on mine are " 0 280 150 218" it also has a "927" written across the top.

-Cam

Probably 50lbs injectors, just a guess. The TT chip will say on it. The orange sticker chip is a Red Armstrong 107 chip designed for high boost (25+) and high octane (C16). The other chip is stock.

Probably 50lbs injectors, just a guess. The TT chip will say on it. The orange sticker chip is a Red Armstrong 107 chip designed for high boost (25+) and high octane (C16). The other chip is stock.
Thanks for the info on the chips. I think those both will stay on the shelf. I have been too busy to check the top of the injectors for #s yet. With 3 of these things all requiring a little bit of attention it takes a while to get to them..

Car I am trying to figure out below.

DSC_2854_zps2doef4kv.jpg

Last edited:
I did pull the injector clip off, there is nothing on the top of them. Also pulled the TT chip out, it has nothing written on it so I assume I was misinformed there.

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk