If we were to hold a Texas Buick Nats in 2014...

If there was a Texas Buick Nationals in 2014 would you attend?

• Yes I would attend anywhere in TX

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I would attend if it was in my area of TX

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • I would not attend not interested

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I'm a maybe?

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I would come and watch no car.

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Update.

I have spoken with Little River Dragway and the 2014 schedule will be put together in Mid November. I will post up then the event date. It will be sometime in April or May on a Saturday.

We are good for at least 1 tr and a couple of v8s from corpus christi. Will buick transplant cars be allowed? My dad's friend has a 430 in a Studebaker.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It looks like Temple (Little River) is going to be the location and in the Spring of 2014. As soon as I get a date nailed down I'll post it up. It won't be long. Thanks everyone.

BTW Whiplash since you are a former GN owner and a supporter of this event you will be allowed to race your vette with us if you so choose.
You're too kind! ....and since Little River is like 30 mins or so from our house, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!! :) Man, I can't wait! I miss the Turbo Buick crowd!

We are good for at least 1 tr and a couple of v8s from corpus christi. Will buick transplant cars be allowed? My dad's friend has a 430 in a Studebaker.

I'm in S.TX as well, Ingleside to be exact. Just tell me when and where and ill be there for this. I'v already committed for Buick vs Ford in OK in 2014, so this will be a great in between event.

I'm in S.TX as well, Ingleside to be exact. Just tell me when and where and ill be there for this. I'v already committed for Buick vs Ford in OK in 2014, so this will be a great in between event.
I think you already have me on Facebook, I'm Anthony P.

That's right, Cool then...this kinda stuff gives me something to look forward to.

Just to let you guys know I'm still working with the track I'll have a date soon. Thanks

I just looked up the Little River dragway
It's only about a 3 hour driver for me
I'll definetely be there!

Now if I can only make it to one of the local get togethers.....

I'm from Mississippi it's no further than Bowling Green for me. I might can swing that!!