If we were to hold a Texas Buick Nats in 2014...

If there was a Texas Buick Nationals in 2014 would you attend?

• Yes I would attend anywhere in TX

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I would attend if it was in my area of TX

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • I would not attend not interested

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I'm a maybe?

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I would come and watch no car.

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
I'm on mobile app. Maybe it doesn't show. I'm not seeing it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Can you copy n paste the choices?
My first thought is Crandall or northstar. Not sure if there is a dealer or other place near where a carshow could be held. What about swapmeet? All at the track?
Just some thoughts. Did you post over on v8buick.com ?

I have not posted there yet but I will. Those two venues are options.

This poll will close on Oct 20, 2013 at 4:07 PM.
*​
Yes I would attend anywhere in TX
1 vote(s)​
33.3%​
I would attend if it was in my area of TX
1 vote(s)​
33.3%​
I would not attend not interested
0 vote(s)​
0.0%​
I'm a maybe?
1 vote(s)​
33.3%​
I would come and watch no car.
0 vote(s)​
0.0%​
Thread Readers: 21

I would pick a spot as centrally located as possible even though Texas is as big as it is. What is the city/track that would be close to the center of Texas? Having the V8 guys in on this would be helpful as well. Some of the guys that don't normally attend might even show up.;)

I would pick a spot as centrally located as possible even though Texas is as big as it is. What is the city/track that would be close to the center of Texas? Having the V8 guys in on this would be helpful as well. Some of the guys that don't normally attend might even show up.;)
I agree";)

I would definably be interested , only problem stopping me, is that at my work we start picking vacation in oct for next year.
Or I could luck out and hit on my off days . Other than that count me in

If we can talk it up and get it nailed down before the next month is over then it might work for the spring before it gets hot. Maybe between March and May?

Or we can have it at your place Charlie. But you got to get rid of all that wood first or make us one big ass bbq dinner with it!

If you have an event more than one day near the Arizona "side" of Texas, I might consider the trip and bring along a couple others! :)

Or we can have it at your place Charlie. But you got to get rid of all that wood first or make us one big ass bbq dinner with it!
No drag strip here Shawn, and I doubt the guys would want to drive on a mesquite filled old dirt track.:(

If you have an event more than one day near the Arizona "side" of Texas, I might consider the trip and bring along a couple others! :)

We've got to get the location nailed down but if it was the week before the Turbobuick nats it would be on the way Nick.:cool:

Better get your ass to Home Depot and get some concrete started then! Well if we are going to Austin your place would be a good rest point. Be cool if a dozen or so of us met up there and drove the rest of the way together on 35.