Humbled smack talker SRT4 tonight

Thats a big ass intercooler! How thick is it? You can't possibly need an ic that big in Alaska, isn't it cold there most of the time. :biggrin:

thats what im talkin bout! :D make sure to get the vid!, win or lose, it sounds like its going to be an awesome race :biggrin:

buickbert

I'm sorry, but being a big fan of the Omni GLH's and GLHS's I love the Neon SRT4 which is the coolest cheap car to come from Dodge since then. At the very least at least it is an American ricer.

Dennis ,, I'm comming up on sunday ,, Let me know when its going down !!!!!

Jon

rice verse gn

hum time to get out the video cam so i can watch a slow neon get whipped a rear wheel drive verse frt wheel drive...hum???well duh and think about the weight diff, its a lot if a neon hit a turd it would fold as they are pressed outta recycled beer cans.. as for the wagon i think yea outta run it first as well, then on to the gn both are heavier and the wagon usualy rolls with a stroller in the back and car seats as well

ALASKA GAS MAN said:
hum time to get out the video cam so i can watch a slow neon get whipped a rear wheel drive verse frt wheel drive...hum???well duh and think about the weight diff, its a lot if a neon hit a turd it would fold as they are pressed outta recycled beer cans.. as for the wagon i think yea outta run it first as well, then on to the gn both are heavier and the wagon usualy rolls with a stroller in the back and car seats as well
Use grammer.

Jason

ALASKA GAS MAN said:

wow man, you sound like an idiot with that comment. since when are 10/11 second cars slow? least give him some respect. an 11/10 second car is still quick and not just a "slow neon."

He has never run that

turbogreg said:
wow man, you sound like an idiot with that comment. since when are 10/11 second cars slow? least give him some respect. an 11/10 second car is still quick and not just a "slow neon."

I dont think he has ever run in the 11's. Do I think the car can do it?
Yep, but has it yet? Nope. Has my GN ran in the 10's Nope, can it???
I would think so, but cant's claim that either, never been to the track yet.

AKslowNeon said:
I agree 110% he is afraid to race from a roll (traction issues in a FWD on street tires).. so he only wants to race from a Dig.. as soon as my DR's arrive I will be glad to race from a dig (so I dont spin through 4th) until then I will stick to my guns of a roll (be it 10mph,20mph,30mph,40mph)..

What's this roll racing you speak off? Enlighten me. I thought the definition of a drag race was two cars having an acceleration contest from a standing start to a finish line 1320 feet away. Roll racing.... all this time I've been mission out. :biggrin:

Scott Long said:
What's this roll racing you speak off? Enlighten me. I thought the definition of a drag race was two cars having an acceleration contest from a standing start to a finish line 1320 feet away. Roll racing.... all this time I've been mission out. :biggrin:

I own both cars, from what I know. He wants a roll race, traction is a big issue on the SRT part especially if he is making high hp. The GN we all know is a torque monster. Its two cars that have there goods on each end of the pole. A GN owner wants to race from a stop, a SRT owner wants to go from a roll. The GN owner will say "Lets do a real drag race from a stop..blah blah blah", the SRT owner will say "What for racing from a stop will only prove who has more traction". A race is a race however its done, both cars seem fast to me. Any fast car will get my respect.......

SloRegal said:
I own both cars, from what I know. He wants a roll race, traction is a big issue on the SRT part especially if he is making high hp. The GN we all know is a torque monster. Its two cars that have there goods on each end of the pole. A GN owner wants to race from a stop, a SRT owner wants to go from a roll. The GN owner will say "Lets do a real drag race from a stop..blah blah blah", the SRT owner will say "What for racing from a stop will only prove who has more traction". A race is a race however its done, both cars seem fast to me. Any fast car will get my respect.......

can anyone tell me if there is a sanctioning body over racing that has allowed to to drag race from a roll? ,ndra,ihra,nhra?

the only sanctioning body of racing that does that is nascar.

okay john force VS D.E JR. gentleman start your engines. :eek:

What next a Pro FWD VS a Pro RWD 10.5 class geez

roll races are for ****s and giggles. from a stop is what counts. i would have bought a supra if i wanted to race from rolls all day. my brother has an 04 srt4 that i've driven on many occassions. from a stop stock on street tires they are not that fun so i can see where the srt4 wouldn't want to run from a dead stop on street tires. slap some drag radials on their and run em right. now when shall we be seeing this video? :cool:

SloGN said:
can anyone tell me if there is a sanctioning body over racing that has allowed to to drag race from a roll? ,ndra,ihra,nhra?

the only sanctioning body of racing that does that is nascar.

okay john force VS D.E JR. gentleman start your engines. :eek:

What next a Pro FWD VS a Pro RWD 10.5 class geez

Well, I guess racing on the street has ndra, ihra, nhra rules :confused:

hype and smack talk,

yes turbogreg 10 and11 second cars are fast no matter what brand it is all about the smack talk you here in town nothing personal and i am far from and idiot,i like fast cars and till just recently have only done the qt in 13:36 (dirt track qt) i have rode in a gn that is jus awsome and very fast, so you all have my respect,i also now understand how much money and work you all put in these cars to jus gain a tenth or so,so respect is a given to all

i also own a car that with a driver could run 11 or maybe even in the 10