Humbled smack talker SRT4 tonight

AKslowNeon said:
our cars are torque monsters. the car has run 12s with absolutely no traction (street tires) and we had a pretty bad boost leak we were supposed to go to the track next weekend with slicks but the army wanted me to go to do some training for a month so thats not happening when we went last time we were trapping in the high 118 with a very bad AFR of 10.2:1 (way to rich causing a good amount of spark blow out due to excess fuel). we now have it tuned for 11.8:1-12.3:1 at redline im waiting on the people who filmed the race last night to wake up and upload the videos. the WRX I raced is a mid 12 second car (12.4s) and I won by 4-5 lengths. we had the track we raced on marked out 1/4 mile with flares and people video taping on both ends when I crossed the line I was at 129mph
That's great, but WHERE ARE YOUR TIME SLIPS!?

This thread is full of excuses - LOTS of'em and they're only coming from one person. LET'S RACE GAWDAMMIT!

You got a G-Tech? No one ever hears what your 1/4 mile ET is. Everyone knows trap speeds mean DIDDLY SQUAT when running a 1/4 mile race. Well??

I was gone for a month at PLDC with the army.. came back ready to race (great weather) ... its been almost 3 weeks now and he has yet to arrive at the races.. my car is on the road all times and have had plenty of races since I have been back. the new stage 4 clutch is in as well as a blown axle seal fixed and topped off on meth/110 mix im ready when he is.. he has my # hell he can call me when ever he would like to set it up as we have plenty of camera cars and tracks around the area that we can do this... 907-750-0208 give me a call when your ready ( i did hear about the drive shaft you were lucky you had a drive shaft loop because that could have been pretty hairy at 125mph if you did not have one.)

The loop is a Myth...just watch Mythbusted :biggrin:

I missed it but someone told me they tried flipping a car with a busted front U-joint. The car never once tried to flip. Oh, well, knowing my luck, I would be the first car/truck to flip over it :eek: Anyways, keep us posted. It just dawned on me how long this has been going on...I didn't even own a T-type when I first replyed to this thread. Now I'm setting her waiting on my set bach of parts for it.

What Man would buy a car that when you get in your penis shrinks? Not me..and I've got room to spare. :D

Win or Lose...its still a FagMobile.

If this race ever happens...I got a Hunge on the GN. ;)

RobsIron said:
What Man would buy a car that when you get in your penis shrinks? Not me..and I've got room to spare. :D

Win or Lose...its still a FagMobile.

If this race ever happens...I got a Hunge on the GN. ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :eek: :D

Jason

Quiky One said:
haha ownage. Lets see if the SRT guys posts now.

Jason

Sounds like he's already prepared with the excuses. The vid emphasized "Doc" saying "don't want you to hurt your car or anything". SRT guy must've been whining about something.

I still would like to see the GN smack down the Neon. The wagon is nice and all, but it wasn't the GN that started all this BS.

Jim

Was that THE srt-4 from this thread, that's supposedly so bad??? what a joke, my popcorn popper sounds more manly than that. tallk about all hype. notice the owner didn't jump in with a couple more excuses? At least he knows he's owned now.