Huge Maine Car Show

S

Sleeper87

Anyone coming to the Bonny Eagle Car show...its the largest car show in NE....please go...lol....let me know if your going..ill get you all the info you need, thanks
Sleeper87

The show is June 19th....i will be there EARLY...like 6am....This show is HUGE...people come from as Far as FL/ive even seen a cali car one year...Need any more info u can email me at phazin@gwi.net or just reply here
Sleeper87

Well do you need directions or just location...Location is Standish Maine and its gunna be huge...If you need directions let me know...I can meet up with you people at the turnpike exit to make it easier for you..I am looking to enter with a bunch of GN/T-types...Mine isnt anything but really stock..Im not looking to win, but to go there and have fun wich it is...BBQ's, prizes, and lots more and lots of fun....Its a blast...Lemme know
Sleeper87

From Canada it might be a drive and half....Its about 45mins from the NH border.....Come on people...lol represent these gorgious cars....Bye the way....Most of the cars will be showing up at like 8am from what i have heard...So email me if you have any info phazin@gwi.net I am more than willing to meet some of you GN guys at the exit where u need to get off...Thanks
Sleeper87

There were about 6 GN/GNX/T-Type/Turbo-T's at the car show....Yes a REAL GNX supposedly it was #11 or 0011 or whatever but it said 11....Maine car...from up north...All modded out...aftermarket FMIC, roll cage, custom autometer guages as in GULP ripped an GNX apart....Thing looked like it was NASTY fast.....But guy never drives it...show car he says :eek: someone should slap him.... He had all the GNX clothing....and knew didttly squat about the car....i was like GRRRRRRRR give me that car.....u can have my Turbo T.....
Sleeper87