How big with stock ecm

trbodon21

how big, injector and turbo is being ran with stock ecm with low impediance mod?
reason i ask is because i do not have time to monkey around with my gen 7. the car runs good with gen 7 and has alot of potential, but is way to time right now. my combination is listed in my signature.
i am willing to change turbo size and injectors if completely necessary. i know there were a couple guys running close to my setup with stock ecm, but its not that common
any suggestions are appreciated.

its not that i dont understand it, but rather i don't own a wideband and don't have the time to continously borrow one and tune. i'm not getting rid of the system, but finishing the gen 7 program isn't happening this summer. with the proper chip turbo etc... i can tune with tlink until i decide to use the gen 7 again.

trbodon21 said:
its not that i dont understand it, but rather i don't own a wideband and don't have the time to continously borrow one and tune. i'm not getting rid of the system, but finishing the gen 7 program isn't happening this summer. with the proper chip turbo etc... i can tune with tlink until i decide to use the gen 7 again.

IMHO..... if you are serious about your cars tune.... and with the $$ invested in all the go fast parts..... I wouldn't borrow a wideband either... I'd buy one. That is the only decently safe way to tune our cars....... as compared to tuning using the narrow band. IMHO.... the innovate XD16/LC1 combo is hard to beat on a driver...... Mike at Fullthrottle carries them everyday.