help

three turbos

NUNLKME
Man do i feel like a dumb a$$,I took my column out to do some repainting on it and replace turn stalk, Well all is back in and I cant for the life of me figure out where the wire for the turn stalk plugs back in and i also have 2 other plugs i cant seem to find where they go.I kinda figured they can only go one way so i did not pay close attention when unplugging it one might think he would take his i phone from his hip and click a few for a reference but no to dumb to do that.So if someone could send a pict maybe or colors of wires where the stalk plugs in that would be great,also I Will be sending a couple of picts from my i phone of the 2 plugs i that i cant find there home. Thanks in advance Eric

Im having a problem loading the picts. guys give me a while,however if someone could snap a few picts. under there column on right side where that stalk plugs in i might be able to answere my other questions from the pict. thanks, Eric

Thanks jas, Im sure the answere is right in front of my stupid face I will try and get the picts to load tomorrow of the 2 plugs im questioning but the turn signal plug is bugging the $hit out of me I cant believe i cant see where it plugs in,if someone had a pict that would be great tomorrow is another day, anyone else able to contribute to my ignorance?

Found em

Well just as I assumed they were right in front of my face,just had to walk away for a while and take a second look.