Hello from Central NY

dcfny

Hey all, happy new owner of a 87 GN. I'm finally fixing my regret from 1984! That's when I bought my first new car, a 1984 monte ss. I still love those cars, but when 1985 rolled around, I was kicking myself looking at the new GN's, and Buick kept making it worst for me in 86, and 87. I almost traded in the monte for a GN in 87, but I was just getting out of the Navy and was scraping money together for school. To add insult to injury, one of my best friends bought an 87.

It's all good now, and I look forward to putting in some time on this lightly modded GN. It's in fantastic shape due to some great previous owners. My biggest problem currently is a lack of sleep, I can't stop reading this forum, it's awesome.

Yup!
Yer screwed just like the rest of us.:D I guess the seller didn't warn you that these things are like crack cocaine. Boost is the needle. Don't worry. You're not alone.
There lots of strung out boost junkies here. Grab a bean bag to sit on and gather by the fire with the rest of us.

Also, thanks for your service. Lots of us Vets here. Would love to see pictures of your black brick. Post em up when you get a chance. Let us know if you have any questions. These cars can be finicky to say the least. But when the're good, THE'RE GOOD!

Oh yea!
Welcome to the site and happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

Here you go....

038.JPG