hello everyone

boostingirl

hey everyone my name is alexandra, i am from connecticut,i already know alot of you on here.for those who don't i hope to make some friends on here. i am 26 years old i build transmissions and do wildlife rehab for a living until i become a police officer. i own a 1993 ford mustang with a 347 motor that's boosted,and my daily driver is a volvo s60r 6 speed turbo with 300+hp.everything i drive is boosted so i figured my next step would be to get a grand national as my next toy.:cool: i really had a good time at the hooters turbo buick meet.:D

Welcome aboard

You sound like a lurker trying to get into the dark. (For a girl isn't that stalking?:biggrin: ) Get rid of the Ford and get your user controls to tell us a better location. It helps when you need it. If you find a car you can ask for someone to look at it with you. BTW Texas needs cops so you're welcome here and we don't have the rediculas laws you do. Enjoy and ask what ever so you can get to know more.

Welcome to the dark side boostin girl nice to meet ya this place is like one big dysfunctional cool a$$ family everyones always willin to help each other so have fun and i hope you find a nice buick to play with....

i know what you guys mean i am building a turbo regal with my friend dave should go high 9's i can't wait to drive that its going to be fun. I already have the bug lol. i should start a build thread soon.

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Good to finally meet another girl on this thread! Although, it seems you have a one up on me with having knowledge of cars and what not...I'm clueless when it comes to that stuff...lol :biggrin:

Welcome, nothing like having all turbo cars. Anyways welcome and have fun with the search button

Attachments

• ohsnap.gif
    ohsnap.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 127