Had a blast....

GO FAST

Hey guy's how's everyone doing? This is my first post (still trying to learn this computer stuff) I had a great time in Bradenton this past weekend. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my regular (10 sec.) motor back in the car on time for this race, but at least I got to race and support the club. I did manage to run 11.61 @ 117 mph with a bone stock shortblock/heads engine. I just bolted on my good turbo/injectors etc.
I thought it was a very good turnout for a first meet and look foward to the coming years, my thanks to all who worked hard in making it happen.
p.s. bench racing in the parking lot was also fun and intresting:D Wayne....

Welcome...

Glad to see you on here, Wayne. There is a lot of cool people you can keep in contact with on here, and plenty of info on different built up style's on our cars..

As for the Bradenton event, it was a great time, and I had a good time, along with some controvesy to spice things up.:D ;) I am looking forward to next year...

Hope to see you at the meeting this Sat.

-Alex

hmm, Controversy? where? what?! I myself only got to run once, Iknew i should have double checked for my window chalk before I left =p

too bad it rained after the brakets finished.. i dont suppose it celared up in time? (We ended up leaving then)

Had a blast,found out my daily driver is a freak.Paid $5,000 for the car,all stock,I just drive it,it runs low 13's at 100mph!,time to have fun with this one......can t wait til next time!!!