Guess my time

BoostedTtype

Ok guys planning on going to the track this weekend.. I was wondering if anyone could take the time to give me a estimated ET and 60 ft....

Mods are

Razors alky, TTchip, Accufab AFPR, Autolite 23s, Kirban wires, test pipe, Rtronx 32lb, Rtronx hotwire, Walbro 340, FT maf pipe, 9"K&N, 160 Tstat

Boost is set at around 19.. In first gear it'll climb to about 21 and !9 through 2,3,4..

turbo, Downpipe, and exhaust are stock:frown:

Also will be runnin 275/60/15 mickey D/R's...

Any guesses.....

You need a downpipe more than a 3" exhaust. The is not your restriction at the moment.

13.1-13.4@100-102 mph

Depending on outside temperatures, don't expect a great 60ft or time through the stock exhaust system.

With today's technology you should have no problem running mid 12s. Back in 1990 I ran a 12.84 with nothing more than an old school Hypertech chip, an exhaust dump, K&N filter and M&H Racematsers with 110 race gas at 19 psi. Today's chips and tires are far superior and worth several tenths over my old combo. The key is getting a good launch. Try to leave at 4-5 psi if your brakes will hold. Lastly, don't be afraid to turn the boost up.

Yeah guys Im hoping for high 12's with this setup... As many have stated I too expect a 13 sec pass due to exhaust/downpipe limitations... 12.99 would be nice though...

Does anyone make a direct bolt on downpipe?