GT500...a little bit different type of kill.

BuickMike231

60% of the time, it works every time.
I work with a guy who had an '06 or '07 Shelby GT500 with a tune and pulley kit on it. The car ran very strong and was fun to go for rides in. I told him about the GN and he begged me for a ride for a while. One day I finally had the car at work so we went to lunch in the GN. I had the DR's on the car and launched it a few times at stop lights for him on the way to the restaurant we were going. He was stunned at how the car ran and kept asking if the car was really a V6! He has also never been in a turbo car before and thought the feeling of boost and how it pulled was awesome too, where his Shelby had a very linear feel to it. Well long story short, he couldn't stop talking about the GN and one day I stop in and his Shelby isn't there. I asked him what happened and he told me he sold it!! He wanted to get something more like the GN and something turbo so he sold the GT500! It may not be a traditional kill but this one is permanent! Lol.

Funny because my friend did the same thing with his 500......he would not pull along side me anymore. Now he has a jeep wrangler....

HA! At least we I'm not the only one who got this result, that's funny your buddy went to a Jeep. My buddy ended up buying a 3 Series BMW after getting rid of the Shelby!:rolleyes: