GoPro & Similar Type Cameras

gnx139

Looking for opinions on those who have experience with the GoPro and similar type cameras. I've spent most of the afternoon on the net looking and it has gotten beyond confusing. I am looking to use this camera for a variety of uses to include mounting on car window during travel, attaching to german shepherd on hikes, mounting to my head for motorcycle rides and general usage. I need for this camera to have the ability to upload to FB & Youtube directly with wifi. From what I've seen not all of them do this and require the footage be stored on an SD card then downloaded from sd card to a computer.

As always thank you for your input.

The new garmin is AWESOME. It is pricey but his as some awesome features!

Take a look at iON dashcams.

Take a look at iON dashcams.

I bought a Ion. It works great except the volume. No matter what I try the sound is very faint to a point that I can't really hear anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Ion. It works great except the volume. No matter what I try the sound is very faint to a point that I can't really hear anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly the type of feed back I'm looking for. Thank you! From what I can tell so far, none of the GoPro competition is any or much cheaper with any benefits over the GoPro. Still looking to find the best bang for the buck.