Going LS! Almost everything for sale, pics to come soon!

Dammmmm... how the hell did I miss this thread ... LS motors are not bullet proof either. :confused:

Engine and most of the parts sold......
All that is left is what is listed in my sig.
Thanks to all the buyers so far!

Turbo and deep pan back up for grabs, potential buyer does not contact me. Turbo is boxed up and ready to ship!

Here is a pic of the 06 HD donor truck, LQ4 almost out!
06smash2.jpg

Trans and converter shipped to Cali would be $2100, accept Paypal or Money Order.

Did you ever find out if you are using that aluminum Power steering reservior with your new setup?

What was the WOT shift points for the tranny?

WOT shift points depended on what boost level was being run, and where the converter coupled. When I was around 19psi or so it shifted at 5800 and change.

A couple more parts added, almost new LT1 style mini starter and 85mm maf off the 6.0l donor truck.
Starter will be $95 shipped, maf is $55 shipped.

interetsed in starter do you have part # and will I need any additional part to mount or are you throwing in bolts and shims? just asking Thanks James

The only number I see on the body is 3509R13. It works perfect, comes with bolts and shims. I couldn't get the proper length bolts at the time because they said they were discontinued. The shims worked fine though.

To the top! May even accept silly offers at this point, who knows! lol