Going LS! Almost everything for sale, pics to come soon!

I will take $1500 for the headers/downpipe/gate w extra springs combo. (plus shipping and paypal fees if applicable). I took a thick piece of glass and some 400 grit sandpaper to make sure the flanges were flat.
The wiring harness has been changed over the years, not sure how much will still be useable in the next project. The harness may be for sale in the future.
Front mount is a Powerstroke from a ford truck, not currently for sale.

Everything in sig will be for sale, going to a 6.0l LS turbo setup. (Thought I would never say that....)
Updates very soon with detailed pics.....thanks!

Price on the Champion fuel rails. And 3rd in line for RJC frame braces.

DGC

Everything in sig will be for sale, going to a 6.0l LS turbo setup. (Thought I would never say that....)
Updates very soon with detailed pics.....thanks!
interested in throttlebody ,doghouse,and intake manifold.(interested in manifold only if its ported)

Hot Rod- GN has 1st dibs on the rails.
Tranny/converter will come with a hrparts poly tranny mount/bracket.
Only items in sig are still for sale. Will update often. Thanks!

Here are some pics of the billet dbb ITS 71. Spools very nice even with the .85 exhaust. (wheels take no effort to turn) Water and oil cooled. (Always run a big turbo saver pre-turbo)
I took some measurements with the digital caliper on the wheels. Intake side measures 2.79" across the blades and 4" where the blades come down to the purple backing plate. The exhaust exit is 2.9" and the width of the housing is 2.58"
Ran low 12's at 7psi lol, never pushed it past 24psi.
032Large.jpg

037Large-1.jpg

038Large.jpg

040Large.jpg

Not even sure what to ask for a price.....realistic offers?

Ok ill take it but I'm at work and can't sent Paypal payment till I get off in the a.m

MSD wires, 8552 distributor w/v6 cap and correct cam gear (internals locked out), and 6al2 ign box w/2 step will be $450 shipped.
Add $120 for 8253 HVC II coil. Very low miles on everything....