Going LS! Almost everything for sale, pics to come soon!

WSLN 6

Powered by Murphy's Law
Everything in sig will be for sale, going to a 6.0l LS turbo setup. (Thought I would never say that....)
Updates very soon with detailed pics.....thanks!

If your parting it, please PM me a price on the headers I have my finger on the Paypal trigger...

Thanks

Interested in engine wire harness and all relays and such connected to it, I have a HA swap and needing parts like what you have.

Here are a couple pics, more to come....
RJC frame brace $75 shipped
RJC head clamps $250 shipped
054Large.jpg

039Large2.jpg

043Large.jpg

041Large2.jpg

interested in the Aluminum power steering reservior. Thanks

Not sure if the resevoir will be for sale yet. Will let ya know if it is!

The alternator is a 220 amp powerbastards small case one. If I can't use it on the LS setup than it will go up for sale. Connector is filled (No charge wire used with my Dakota dash).
Hopefully get time to snap a pic of the downpipe/header/gate combo together. Worked very nice with the 71 turbo.... :)

Catch can setup is $190. ok that's a lie......lol I built it for $2 (Princess auto stainless cannisters) and some hose. I am going to keep it.
Sale is pending on:
Heads/valve covers/rockers/intake/tb/plenum/pushrods/cam. Will update if that changes.
As far as the headers/milam gaskets/gate/downpipe combo, I won't post what this cost to have fabricated etc etc lol.
Will entertain offers higher than $1499.... :)

Alky is currently not for sale, have not decided yet what I am going to use yet, the Razor or ISAC controllers I have.