Get Em Ready... June 15 Get together Busse Woods

6a4e4ada.jpg

No one wanted to do a burnout because of the forest preserve police. That guy was a dick. He made everyone close the hoods because the wrong permit was bought or something like that . It was good turnout . Big thanks to Benny and everyone else that was involved in setting this up I better say Prasad as well or he will bitch.I seen him go missing with that little white dog in the bushes. He must have thought it was a sheep.LOL

No one wanted to do a burnout because of the forest preserve police. That guy was a dick. He made everyone close the hoods because the wrong permit was bought or something like that . It was good turnout . Big thanks to Benny and everyone else that was involved in setting this up I better say Prasad as well or he will bitch.I seen him go missing with that little white dog in the bushes. He must have thought it was a sheep.LOL
Are you talking about Squirt? He's such a nice dog!

Here are the pics I took today. It stopped raining just after I go there. Benny, thanks for putting this together.

Attachments

• IMG_4454.JPG
    IMG_4454.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 272
  • IMG_4455.JPG
    IMG_4455.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 273
  • IMG_4457.JPG
    IMG_4457.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 247
  • IMG_4459.JPG
    IMG_4459.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_4460.JPG
    IMG_4460.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 251
Had a good time today. Thanks Benny and Prasad! I was great meeting some new faces! I missed out on my wax job by Benny. Maybe next time lol

Thanks to Everyone who made it out. I was there at 8:30 along with Jason and it started poring. I thought it was over. Then Mr.Prasad and there Convoy of GN's started rolling in along with others. What a nice Day and turnout.
Before I forget, Thanks Paul, Jim, Scott, Steve and I know Im forgetting someones name, But Thank you for contributing the Grill, Food, and Drinks. Paul you did a great Job Cooking.
Ill post more pictures in the next couple of days.
Mr Prasad, Thank you for your help and all the phone calls email etc you did.
Im sleepy.... Going to Bed 1am
IMG_0141 - Version 2.jpg
IMG_0133 - Version 2.jpg
IMG_0142 - Version 2.jpg
IMG_0142 - Version 3.jpg
View attachment 192649
IMG_0138 - Version 2.jpg

Thanks a million Benny and Prasad! Had a great time that's for sure. Looking forward to our next get together (Jimmy's maybe?).

On the way home DVERNST was making turbo noises and beating the crap out of his Jeep. I was getting worried!

Thanks a million Benny and Prasad! Had a great time that's for sure. Looking forward to our next get together (Jimmy's maybe?).

On the way home DVERNST was making turbo noises and beating the crap out of his Jeep. I was getting worried!
Yes thanks guys! It was a better turnout then I expected. Sorry about the noises. I haven't had my turbo fix yet. :(

thanks benny and prasad... glad i could do my part and help. we had a great
and ricky thanks for having faith in her to drive car in trailer it maid her day.

So you're telling me that wasn't a sheep? Damn it!

You guys are nuts....I had a blast!
Prasad