Get Em Ready... June 15 Get together Busse Woods

Well the weather seams to be in our favor now. Its time to get our cars out, go cruising and enjoying them along side our other brothers and sisters.
Saturday June 15 starting around 10am at Ned Brown Preserve Elk Grove Village Il.60007 off of Higgins Rd near Arlington heights Rd. Its vary accessible from the 290 or the 90 expressway. Hear is the link
Cook County-Busse Woods Forest Preserve
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?h...forest+preserve&cid=14729018540326896640&z=14

Bring your car, friends, and your best stories.
As far as food, you can bring whatever you wish to eat and drink (no Liquor allowed in the forest preserve) or there is a Portillo's Fairly close if you wish to get food there.
Also, I know there are a few new GN owners coming and they have a few questions so we will try and
get them answered.
There have been a few of us cruising together. I know there are more wanting to do so so we will talk about that to.
any questions please email, or call me.
Benny (773)2518198
Silverbulletgn@yahoo.com

Hell ya, I will get the word out to the boys. It should be fun. I will roll out in one of my turds! and yes........ It will be a turbo Buick!

Prasad

Been busting my @ss this whole month, soI am 80% chance I'll be there, (Thats if my agency doesn't call me out last minute). So count me in. Prasad, I will let Gilbert know too.

Wlliam.

Well the weather seams to be in our favor now. Its time to get our cars out, go cruising and enjoying them along side our other brothers and sisters.
Saturday June 15 starting around 10am at Ned Brown Preserve Elk Grove Village Il.60007 off of Higgins Rd near Arlington heights Rd. Its vary accessible from the 290 or the 90 expressway. Hear is the link
Cook County-Busse Woods Forest Preserve
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=cook county busse woods forest preserve&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cook county busse woods forest preserve&hnear=cook county busse woods forest preserve&cid=14729018540326896640&z=14

Bring your car, friends, and your best stories.
As far as food, you can bring whatever you wish to eat and drink (no Liquor allowed in the forest preserve) or there is a Portillo's Fairly close if you wish to get food there.
Also, I know there are a few new GN owners coming and they have a few questions so we will try and
get them answered.
There have been a few of us cruising together. I know there are more wanting to do so so we will talk about that to.
any questions please email, or call me.
Benny (773)2518198
Silverbulletgn@yahoo.com

Thanks Benny. Somebody with balls makes a decision. I will be there and if you need help ask. A cruise after the meet is also a lot of fun invade a local cruise night with 30 Buicks. Brad

Brad Im in for a cruise after the get together. Im sure there will be others as well. We will talk about it there. Thanks for your offer to help. The biggest thing right now is to spread the word. I want to make it a nice gathering with as many cars as we can. I'm hoping to have a group photo taken with all the GNs and Ttypes parked side by side as well as there owners and give everyone the file so they will have it for Memories.

I've been traveling a lot for work, but I will try to make it to this. It would be nice to meet some GN owners in the Chicagoland area. Are you OK with an Indiana-plated car?

I've been traveling a lot for work, but I will try to make it to this. It would be nice to meet some GN owners in the Chicagoland area. Are you OK with an Indiana-plated car?

The more people that show up the better. Plates do not make any difference. Spread the word . Brad

I got a personal phone call from Benny. So, I guess that I have no excuse. I'm in and hopefully bring a few from the Turbo Farm South. :D

I sent message to people in Iowa, Indiana, and all over Illinois. Every One is welcome. The more GNs and Ttypes the better. Please spread the word to as many people as you can. So get that car ready to go. You have almost 1 month to do so.:)

Glad to hear your coming Mike and Bringing some Others from the Turbo Farm South. The More the Marrier.
Also got some call from some Indiana GN owner that's planing to come. Glad to hear that from my Indy GN brothers.
Who else is coming?

Am I allowed to go if I'm Buickless?? First time in 14 years w/out one:( But TurboBuick #12 will be the best one....
I'll come in the G8 if you boy's let me go....

Nick you know you can come... And I know when you get your next GN it will be Bad Ass. Don't forget to pass the info to this event on Nick. We want to get as many Grand Nationals And Ttypes as we can. See you there Nick

Am I allowed to go if I'm Buickless?? First time in 14 years w/out one:( But TurboBuick #12 will be the best one....

Your old car will be ready and waiting for you. I think she misses you ;)

Absolutely not! If you try and show up we will lift the draw bridge at the last second so you drive into the moat ;)