Gbodyparts exhaust BS.

Just ordered a few parts the other day. Got them in the mail in 2 days no issues at all

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last time i ordered yea i received them in about 3 business days, a front license plate that the T was red tape nothing was engraved as his website claimed.. it was red freaking tape. I also had purchased a repro black bezels had scribe/cut marks on them and was a POS. The final thing was a hood emblem which was broken in the sealed bag. Had to call bitch to get another one then they sent me a NON turbo hood emblem which i also had to send back and finally got the one i needed after month and a half. Waste of time and money. I was really pissed at my front license plate it was so cheap it was disgusting. I paid over $20 for that thing. Looks like it was worth $1
NOS4GN is the way to go hands down (y)

Last time i ordered yea i received them in about 3 business days, a front license plate that the T was red tape nothing was engraved as his website claimed.. it was red freaking tape. I also had purchased a repro black bezels had scribe/cut marks on them and was a POS. The final thing was a hood emblem which was broken in the sealed bag. Had to call bitch to get another one then they sent me a NON turbo hood emblem which i also had to send back and finally got the one i needed after month and a half. Waste of time and money. I was really pissed at my front license plate it was so cheap it was disgusting. I paid over $20 for that thing. Looks like it was worth $1
NOS4GN is the way to go hands down (y)
The colored plates are never "engraved" and produce color, the "Printed" ones are the ones with color.... If any of these plates were the one pictured on his site give us a call cause we supply them for him but we NEVER used red tape! If you want another plate, Contact us and I will send you one at half price! ;)

Here is a "Laser Engraved" plate exposing the bare aluminum...
Engraved License Plates 013.jpg

Here is a "Printed" plate done using an expensive process with ink....
ttype_prnt_plt_thm.jpg

The colored plates are never "engraved" and produce color, the "Printed" ones are the ones with color.... If any of these plates were the one pictured on his site give us a call cause we supply them for him but we NEVER used red tape! If you want another plate, Contact us and I will send you one at half price! ;)

Here is a "Laser Engraved" plate exposing the bare aluminum...
View attachment 228011

Here is a "Printed" plate done using an expensive process with ink....
View attachment 228012

Scott this is what i got,

The T is actually 2 different parts a horizontal and the vertical portion. You can visibly see the two portions of the sticker . Maybe not red tape but its a sticker of some sort i guess. It's honestly scribed and cut manually by hand and has uneven surfaces. The right side of the T's Vertical portion near the top looks off... so does the right side of the horizontal end of the T .. A little picky maybe but was bothered when i received it..

I guess you saying you can do them half off is kind of bothering me..you received likes for your response but at the end of the day i was over charged for this plate IMO. This is one thing that bothers me, i can probably make this plate at a mall or an engraving place but i chose to go with a vendor that just drop ships off of you and makes an extra 10 for the same product. Not fair imo. No disrespect to you or your business but i over payed for this plate.

20140712_181842.jpg

T plate.JPG

Last edited:
Chrisss, if your Unhappy send me the plate and I'll give you the 20 bucks for it and you can go to the mall and get one made. Let me know... I'll put it in my cabinet

Chrisss, if your Unhappy send me the plate and I'll give you the 20 bucks for it and you can go to the mall and get one made. Let me know... I'll put it in my cabinet

I'm just stating facts and my own opinion. I'm not sure if your comment was just to be funny or to make me seem like a cry baby on the product i received after spending i believe close to $30 bucks..I notice your usually pro vendors which i have no problem with but at the end of the day we are allowing them to sell us products that are marked up in price for a guy to make a dollar.
Money isn't an issue on my side. I have spent thousands on Gbody's site. I have had buddies spend thousands on his site as well. I never had an issue with Brian.
My #1 rule is respect. And im not receiving it. Your shitting on me after i spend my hard earned money.. i received junk multiple times.
Another thing here is the 1st person that goes against the grain gets bashed on here as well.
Pro the guy who is a vendor which is ok and i do believe in that but if he's selling things that are no good we should speak about it like we are now.

This is a public forum for us to speak give opinions and get help. Alot of folks are getting shafted and you want to bribe me that you will pay for the plate to throw it in your shelf..That does nothing for the original cause he's still selling shit even if you want the plate for 20 bucks?!
I haven't ordered anything from his site in a few months and i wont anymore.

Talking about Gbody my buddy ordered a dual fan setup and radiator..a fan stopped working he called Gbody and he said he would warranty it but hasnt picked up the phone or replied to his emails in weeks.. :ROFLMAO: Maybe you can offer him the 800 nd change he spent a few months ago and also put it on ur shelf :D
No pun intended i like everyone on here but some vendors need to step it up IMO. Sell good parts at a reasonable price. (y)

I was being serious. If you want to sell it I will buy it. My comment wasn't to be funny or make you sound like a baby. I have a plate on the front of my car already so I would take this one and put it in the cabinet with my Buick collectibles. You could take that money and get one made. Let me know.. I really like the way that plate looks.

I guess you saying you can do them half off is kind of bothering me..you received likes for your response but at the end of the day i was over charged for this plate IMO. This is one thing that bothers me, i can probably make this plate at a mall or an engraving place but i chose to go with a vendor that just drop ships off of you and makes an extra 10 for the same product. Not fair imo. No disrespect to you or your business but i over payed for this plate.
Chrisss,

I understand, and I am trying to make it right when I don't have too....at the end of the day you were not over charged by us for that plate and WE NEVER made that plate like that! Period!

All I was doing here was offering you a new plate at half off if you wanted it, this is the Best I can do seeing this originally had nothing to do with us so I thought it would be nice to step in and try to make a bad deal good.... Please don't assume that the plate you received was from us, because like I said in an earlier post WE DON'T USE STICKERS OR TAPE on ANY of our plates!

Brian's plate you received from him is NOT the plates we sell and it was clearly a plate altered by them......I explained to you in a previous post the process we use and it's done on a very expensive Ink printing machine (that you will Never see in a mall) nor an engraving machine set up with our art work..... I tell you what, If you come to BG I will give you one for free!!!!! Then you can be the judge on how different they look..... ;)

That's my final offer!

Thanks Scott,
See this is great we are talking, Communication! The only reason this came up is because Scott, you thought it was your plate but it seems it wasn't. I thank you for clearing it up and being generous enough to offer me a plate 1/2 off but i just really wanted to show you what i paid 30 bucks for. I have never had one doubt or bad thing to say about you Scott. What you and Coach and the rest of the guys have done for Nasty wendy just shows the type of group we have here. I did not order this from you i know that nothing towards your company Scott honestly (y)

I bought 2 plates from Scott in Bowling Green and they are BAD ASS(really a work of art for a tag).If you want a nice one I would take him up on his offer,you will be pleased with Scott's.

Chrisss,

Please don't assume that the plate you received was from us, because like I said in an earlier post WE DON'T USE STICKERS OR TAPE on ANY of our plates!

!

Dude, relax, you're the one who told him you make the plates for Gbody. He's only going off what you just told him.

I'm just stating facts and my own opinion. I'm not sure if your comment was just to be funny or to make me seem like a cry baby on the product i received after spending i believe close to $30 bucks..I notice your usually pro vendors which i have no problem with but at the end of the day we are allowing them to sell us products that are marked up in price for a guy to make a dollar.
Money isn't an issue on my side. I have spent thousands on Gbody's site. I have had buddies spend thousands on his site as well. I never had an issue with Brian.
My #1 rule is respect. And im not receiving it. Your shitting on me after i spend my hard earned money.. i received junk multiple times.
Another thing here is the 1st person that goes against the grain gets bashed on here as well.
Pro the guy who is a vendor which is ok and i do believe in that but if he's selling things that are no good we should speak about it like we are now.

This is a public forum for us to speak give opinions and get help. Alot of folks are getting shafted and you want to bribe me that you will pay for the plate to throw it in your shelf..That does nothing for the original cause he's still selling shit even if you want the plate for 20 bucks?!
I haven't ordered anything from his site in a few months and i wont anymore.

Talking about Gbody my buddy ordered a dual fan setup and radiator..a fan stopped working he called Gbody and he said he would warranty it but hasnt picked up the phone or replied to his emails in weeks.. :ROFLMAO: Maybe you can offer him the 800 nd change he spent a few months ago and also put it on ur shelf :D
No pun intended i like everyone on here but some vendors need to step it up IMO. Sell good parts at a reasonable price. (y)

You would think that on a public forum everyone would have equal rights to their opinions, but like you've said, certain staff and members not only jump on you if they don't like your opinion, you could wind up on vacation for a couple weeks if they have thin skin. If you dish it out you should be able to take it and not abuse your administrative power by shutting down the right to free speech and opinions of others that you don't agree with or protect the opinions of the ones you do agree with. [Hopefully I won't get another two week or longer vacation for expressing my opinions here]. [I'm not directing this at you Boost231]. I'm just agreeing with 87chrissss on what happens on this forum and believe me it's no secret to the regular members here who try to silence the squeaky wheels that are considered trouble makers. I'll go oil myself after this post:D

I'd offer up the rad I got from Gbody where the in tank oil cooler let go after only two weeks to put in the Buick collectible cabinet but I already hand delivered that POS right to his door step for him to hang on his wall.(y)

The ALRADCO I now have is worlds above the quality of the Gbody rad it replaced. I mean this and say this because it's true, not because of my bad experience with Gbody and could post pics to show the differences between the two to prove it. The Gbody rads tanks look like something I could make, [welded up sheet aluminum] versus the ALRADCO stamped aluminum tanks with better welds to boot.(y)

I had my issues with Gbody also and should have done some reading before doing buisness with Brian. I'm with you and many others on here that think he should not be allowed on this site due to the amount of dissatisfied customers versus the amount of the same handful of people who miraculously never have an issue.

Maybe if those members that never have a problem could place our orders for us the problems of no/poor communication, wrong parts/no parts and poor quality parts would miraculously end and we could all stop posting what is now the norm for this vendor.:rolleyes:

I don't understand why any vendor like this is allowed to continue on this forum with the amount of problems the members here are voicing. Vendors depend on the members as much as the members depend on the vendors. It should be a two way street between the two parties and when it hits a one way or dead end street that vendor shouldn't be allowed to take advantage of said members anymore.

Like said earlier, if a member on here had a reputation for not abiding by a contract, [yes that's what it is legally called] by advertising Y for X price and I agree to X then that member fails to deliver Y they have broken said contract and is ceremoniously thrown off the forum after only a couple times of doing this.

This site protects members from unscrupulous members on this forum but not from vendors that do the same to members only hurts the credibility of the site by not enforcing rules equally across the board by holding all accountable for their actions.

Like I've said before, it's unfortunate that we will probably see many more of these types of threads about this vendor because he get's preference over the buyers/board members.

One time I had a guy buy some alum drums from me that were freshly turned and coated in cosmolene. He got buyers remorse and filed a "not as described" claim with paypal. They told him to mail them back and they'd take the money out of my account and give it back to him...

Turns out, he installed them, ran them, threw them in the box (that apparently got rained on) on top of the packaging where they were banging into each other... and when I got them back they had rusted and were no longer freshly turned.

While talking to the paypal guy, I sent him a pic of the on my GN showing there were exactly as described, the guy damaged them, and the were not returned to me in the same condition... Turns out I learned something VERY important. Once paypal seen a tracking number to my house showing "delivered", the money was taken, period (not the presidential kind, the real kind)
While on the phone I asked him.. "so if that asshole send me a box of rocks that weighed the same as my stuff, you guys would still award him his money?". The answer was ''yes''.

I'm really amazed that there are no stories of mailing bricks to people and getting refunds.

A buddy of mine actually got a brick from a return through paypal. They did nothing.

I don't understand why any vendor like this is allowed to continue on this forum with the amount of problems the members here are voicing. Vendors depend on the members as much as the members depend on the vendors. It should be a two way street between the two parties and when it hits a one way or dead end street that vendor shouldn't be allowed to take advantage of said members anymore.

It's called MONEY, Rob, plain and simple.

More people need to focus on the above statement, as that is the true issue here.

"Some" vendors here can screw us five ways from Sunday, but as long their checks clear the admin's bank, there is no recourse (based on this thread and other recent ones as well).

Watch "Gbodyparts.com Brian Weaver......Gbodyparts.com w…" on YouTube
Gbodyparts.com Brian Weaver......Gbodyparts.com w…:

What happens when your car spends the night at gbody

Quick question for the group:

IF one the people shafted by G-Body parts, has the time/$$$ to go legal, is Turbobuick liable since they are facilitating the sale/providing the platform necessary to connect said vendor to a private community of "customers"?

Facts:

Multiple customers received item/service that they did not pay for (bait/switch, false advertising, etc)
Supporting evidence presented
Site management idle during said events presented
Vendor still allowed to sell on site, potentially harming others in future transactions based on current track record.

Quick question for the group:

IF one the people shafted by G-Body parts, has the time/$$$ to go legal, is Turbobuick liable since they are facilitating the sale/providing the platform necessary to connect said vendor to a private community of "customers"?

Facts:

Multiple customers received item/service that they did not pay for (bait/switch, false advertising, etc)
Supporting evidence presented
Site management idle during said events presented
Vendor still allowed to sell on site, potentially harming others in future transactions based on current track record.

Ask your lawyer..This is not Perry Mason.

Ask your lawyer..This is not Perry Mason.

Noted.

Members are publicly outed (sticky's in Feedback section), tarred+feathered, and banned for screwing over (non payment, bait/switch, etc) another member, however when is the same rules applied to a vendor?

Where is the line in the and drawn before a vendor is let go, or not allowed to sell products on this site?

This site protects members from unscrupulous members on this forum but not from vendors that do the same to members only hurts the credibility of the site by not enforcing rules equally across the board by holding all accountable for their actions.

It's a reasonable subject that RobZombie also mentioned above, without answer.

The wallet is tighter now than ever before for many members, so what is this site doing to protect the members from an unprofessional vendor(s), in general?