Gbodyparts exhaust BS.

He should just enjoy his new exhaust and forgotten about that hanger. But hopefully he'll find a better and more complete exhaust at autozone or his local muffler shop.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
The next time you guys buy something for $500 and it's shows up not complete, you go ahead and keep it and spend more money and time to make it the way it should have been in the first place.

I don't own my own business but I deal with customers on a daily basis. If there is something wrong, I don't just drop off their order and say fuck you and leave. That's not the way the world works.

Hell, I would have sent you a tab to weld on the exhaust. What a waste

After I asked them to call me through voicemail and email I never got a reply, so that wasn't even an option. When it showed up and I saw that it wasn't complete I asked for a calltag and refund and was told to reuse my stock hanger, and that no call tag would be issued because it was special ordered for me, and that was the end of communication even though they said the company would send me said bracket etc etc. No one tried to make it right.

I got the ok from Paypal to return my exhaust to Gbody for a full refund. I did not receive any response from gbody at all. I will never do business with them again. I guess ive been pretty lucky over the years and not had to deal with anything of this magnitude, if I ever had a problem in the past most people were so quick to jump on the problem to get it resolved. The lack of professionalism and customer service they had with me was a complete joke.
Did you have to pay for return shipping? If so, ouch!:facepalm:

I speak for myself but I've had that happened and I'm sure there are others who have been in your spot too. But as for me I just pick up whatever piece is missing from whoever has it local to me. There are only limited vendors who specializes in our cars, so sometimes we must give a little slack to them for the long run in preserving our cars.

... There are only limited vendors who specializes in our cars, so sometimes we must give a little slack to them for the long run in preserving our cars.

I strongly disagree. If you allow vendors to offer crap service and parts, they will be the only ones left. If we don't require them to delivery quality, they can continue cutting costs and undercutting the high quality vendors until they are the only ones left and have a monopoly on the buick market. Then once they are the only ones left they can do whatever they want and offer even more crap. If people demanded higher quality and were willing to pay for it, eventually someone would step up to deliver it.

Wal-mart has done great with this mentality to run off every mom and pop shop in every small town. Look how great the service is at wal-mart now. But, hey who cares, I save 3% by shopping at wal-mart and they are the only place local that has what I need.

I strongly disagree. If you allow vendors to offer crap service and parts, they will be the only ones left. If we don't require them to delivery quality, they can continue cutting costs and undercutting the high quality vendors until they are the only ones left and have a monopoly on the buick market. Then once they are the only ones left they can do whatever they want and offer even more crap. If people demanded higher quality and were willing to pay for it, eventually someone would step up to deliver it.

Wal-mart has done great with this mentality to run off every mom and pop shop in every small town. Look how great the service is at wal-mart now. But, hey who cares, I save 3% by shopping at wal-mart and they are the only place local that has what I need.
Agree. Everyone has a different tolerance level for accepting things that are not right and I can understand why some would choose to fix it themselves and move on. But if we as a whole continue to lower our standard of expectation we're setting ourselves up for even more headache in the years to come. I agree with EVIL, its the principal.

I bought a very expensive front mount intercooler from a well known vendor and one of the screw holes on the top wasn't tapped correctly for the screw. I just had a friend of mine tap it correctly and all was good. Yes I would have paid a shop a few bucks if I had to. I think you need to consider the extent of the problem and then decide if you want to return it or not. I would thank the Buick gods that you got your exhaust at all and just get the missing part locally and move on. I once had to have my credit card company issue me a refund when Brian never shipped me a part after a few weeks of promising me that the part was on the way.

Should have returned the intercooler.

Ive had my issues with gbodyparts. All my local friends have had issues as well. I dont even bother anymore. Speaking honestly every part i have seen and touched feels chinese made and way overpriced. Just my opinion nothing wrong with being a business man but making money has clouded the quality. I learned my lesson long time ago.

Honestly I really think its time his advertising were removed regardless of how much he pays. If I owned this board...I would only want upstanding vendors or advertisers on my sight. For every 1 post about how good one of his transactions turned out...there are 5-10 stating otherwise. Do the research...I'm not bullshitting. This sight is just causing members time and $$$ because they see the ads and buy from him...then they are screwed. It's bullshit. EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS THIS. This shit boils my blood and the members that know me and what I am currently trying to build know why I get angry at every damn "Gbody fucked me!!!" post.
It's time this sight stood up and said ENOUGH.

One time I had a guy buy some alum drums from me that were freshly turned and coated in cosmolene. He got buyers remorse and filed a "not as described" claim with paypal. They told him to mail them back and they'd take the money out of my account and give it back to him...

Turns out, he installed them, ran them, threw them in the box (that apparently got rained on) on top of the packaging where they were banging into each other... and when I got them back they had rusted and were no longer freshly turned.

While talking to the paypal guy, I sent him a pic of the on my GN showing there were exactly as described, the guy damaged them, and the were not returned to me in the same condition... Turns out I learned something VERY important. Once paypal seen a tracking number to my house showing "delivered", the money was taken, period (not the presidential kind, the real kind)
While on the phone I asked him.. "so if that asshole send me a box of rocks that weighed the same as my stuff, you guys would still award him his money?". The answer was ''yes''.

I'm really amazed that there are no stories of mailing bricks to people and getting refunds.

One time I had a guy buy some alum drums from me that were freshly turned and coated in cosmolene. He got buyers remorse and filed a "not as described" claim with paypal. They told him to mail them back and they'd take the money out of my account and give it back to him...

Turns out, he installed them, ran them, threw them in the box (that apparently got rained on) on top of the packaging where they were banging into each other... and when I got them back they had rusted and were no longer freshly turned.

While talking to the paypal guy, I sent him a pic of the on my GN showing there were exactly as described, the guy damaged them, and the were not returned to me in the same condition... Turns out I learned something VERY important. Once paypal seen a tracking number to my house showing "delivered", the money was taken, period (not the presidential kind, the real kind)
While on the phone I asked him.. "so if that asshole send me a box of rocks that weighed the same as my stuff, you guys would still award him his money?". The answer was ''yes''.

I'm really amazed that there are no stories of mailing bricks to people and getting refunds.
There are plenty of those stories. That's why it's seller beware. Knowing who you're selling to and having other members in the community to help when you get a dick beater buyer are very important. Cancel all bids for those with no feedback on eBay or there is a high probability you will get porked. What they are doing is illegal but good luck getting anyone to go after them. Post their info here so other sellers can put them on their do not sell list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no dog in this fight, but after what happened with Nasty Wendy's car happened, it seems G Body has gone down the tubes,and it's a shame, but it is what it is. The biggest thing that disturbs me is Brian doesn't answer to any of these posts, and maybe we just lost another "good vendor" to the malaise of our small community. It appears that several people were ordering from Gbody after the fact, but a lot of no-satisfaction... Maybe the move scrwed things up?
Not making excuses, I'd like to know myself! And where are the 18" GNX wheels?

Just ordered a few parts the other day. Got them in the mail in 2 days no issues at all

Honestly I really think its time his advertising were removed regardless of how much he pays. If I owned this board...I would only want upstanding vendors or advertisers on my sight. For every 1 post about how good one of his transactions turned out...there are 5-10 stating otherwise. Do the research...I'm not bullshitting. This sight is just causing members time and $$$ because they see the ads and buy from him...then they are screwed. It's bullshit. EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS THIS. This shit boils my blood and the members that know me and what I am currently trying to build know why I get angry at every damn "Gbody fucked me!!!" post.
It's time this sight stood up and said ENOUGH.

I agree it's all bullshit. If you're a buyer and send half money or beat someone on their parts you get excommunicated. Again a search was due. One of the benefits of the internet. It's seems it's not easy being a good vendor but being a shitty one pays off

all G-Body would have had to do is call or email the customer back.I had a customer buy an
AC from me and called me on the 4th said his AC had a leak and stopped working .I had a service tech at his house that night because my
Gut hurt so bad that this guy just spent nearing 18K on the HVAC system and it wasn't working .We got it running that night still have to go back and find the leak .No way I could do business and not call the customer back.We have a 24 hr policy and if you don't get back with the customer you get fired .period!

If I spent 18k on an HVAC system I'd hope it came with a years supply of whiskey and asian hookers. :D

D

If I spent 18k on an HVAC system I'd hope it came with a years supply of whiskey and asian hookers. :D

D
It did but I kept those......Really not out of the question on a new (larger home) to spend 12 to 23 k on an hvac system if it is top of the line or geo system.The house had 2 systems in it one was for his garage/workshop and cigar room