Gauging interest in my Oil Booster Plates

Ok Cool Idea but how do you install this? Interested in keep oil pressure up just have no clue where this goes and can it be done with the engine in the car?

The plates are finished. Because of a funeral and premade plans...I will not be able to ship until next week.
I am searching for the instruction sheets also. It's been a long time since I made any of these and have misplaced them

Thank you all

Ok Cool Idea but how do you install this? Interested in keep oil pressure up just have no clue where this goes and can it be done with the engine in the car?
You need to cut a slot in the oil filter adapter cover either with a mill or dremel tool as shown in the picture. It has to be aligned with the slot in the booster plate. The booster plate goes between the adapter and the front cover.
P1010235.JPG

You need to cut a slot in the oil filter adapter cover either with a mill or dremel tool as shown in the picture. It has to be aligned with the slot in the booster plate. The booster plate goes between the adapter and the front cover. View attachment 298689
Wow cant see doing that with a dremel would never come out right at least not with my hands lol.

Here is the original pdf. file KB instructions for the modification to the cover

Attachments

• Scan0004.pdf
    368.9 KB · Views: 74
Anyone still wanting a plate...there are some still available.

Thank you

All plates that have been paid for....will be shipped by Wednesday
I really want to thank you all for being so patient.
I will keep these in stock from now on.

Coach

All PAID orders are in the mail.
I have plates with instructions ready to ship.
Paypal $62.50 total...to
dcs426@windstream.net
Please include shipping.
Thank you
Coach