Gauging interest in my Oil Booster Plates

I'll keep my eye out for mine. Maybe today or tomorrow [emoji51]I'm sure it will look awesome as Coach is very detail oriented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Guys,
I have decided to keep these in stock. They are packaged and ready to ship.
$62.50 shipped with instructions.

Paypal is dcs426@windstream.net

PLEASE INCLUDE WHAT YOU BOUGHT AND YOUR ADDRESS.
I sell many items that are the same price.

Thank you
Coach

Has anyone else provided feedback as to how much oil pressure increase they are getting. I am at 26 psi with 10w30. Around 55 psi cold

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Has anyone else provided feedback as to how much oil pressure increase they are getting. I am at 26 psi with 10w30. Around 55 psi cold

These plates are more about helping oil pressure at hot idle. Some cars drop to 10 or lower in gear when the oil is hot. These help it stay around 20-25 which is a big difference. At WOT the pressure is not an issue with the Buick oiling system, but down low...it is.

These plates are more about helping oil pressure at hot idle. Some cars drop to 10 or lower in gear when the oil is hot. These help it stay around 20-25 which is a big difference. At WOT the pressure is not an issue with the Buick oiling system, but down low...it is.
Ok. Thats exactly what I'm seeing as far as pressure increase. These plates work awesome. Thank you