Gauging interest in my Oil Booster Plates

Add me to the list for 1 for the shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any update on the booster plates? Will I have a stocking stuffer for myself?

Hey Coach, any updates on these? Am going to be assembling a motor soon as all the parts arrive.
Any update would be great!
Thanks

Hey Coach, any updates on these? Am going to be assembling a motor soon as all the parts arrive.
Any update would be great!
Thanks
We had elecrtical damage to a few machines at the shop just before the Holidays. They are just now getting up and going again. I will look into steel prices and post for those seriously interested.
Sorry it has taken so long.

Just checking in. I just got one project moving forward this past weekend. I'm hoping to get to these real soon. The entire shop is very very busy and the damaged machines slowed down everything.

OK file is getting sent to my buddy at his shop to see if they can be laser cut. When I get a quote, i'll post a PayPal address. I will message everyone in this thread to see who is still interested. I count about 20 right now.
Sorry this has taken so long. We had a few serious machine break downs after a power outage at the shop and it backed up the entire workload. Then we had flooding a few weeks back, so 2017 isnt off to a great start.

Thank you all
Coach

OK,
The first booster plate was cut yesterday. It is being shipped to me to inspect. I can no longer make them on the machine I use to. I believe the guy making them for me will do a great job. I am also waiting on a price to see how much they will cost me. They are made from 304 stainless steel, so as per my other plates, wear caused from magnetic particles will not be an issue.

When I have inspected the plate and received a price, I will post up my PayPal.

Thank you
Coach

Hi Coach,
I'm in for one too.
Are these are the same as the ones that you made long ago?
Believe they were also de-magnetized?

thanks

dave
Plates are getting made now.
Price is $60 shipped
Please Paypal to
dcs426@windstream.net
Please include your address.
Canadian shipping will be extra.
Thank you
Coach

Plates are getting made now.
Price is $60 shipped
Please Paypal to
dcs426@windstream.net
Please include your address.
Canadian shipping will be extra.
Thank you
Coach

Just for clarification as I can't remember, are these actual booster plates like the old KB design or are they an improved wear surface only like the melling?