Gary Harmon lays down a TSL number tonight!!!

Without obviously getting into trade secrets, whats the basic build of this car aside from the 42-76 T4 turbo? I am very impressed but not overly shocked with agent zero working his magic on the tune and boost controller.:biggrin:

Your right otto a 3 bar will read what we were running, only 30.2 from second gear thru the run. the only change in the car from BG was the billet compressor wheel and so far the other wheel would make the same boost, Cal just made it get there quicker!!! There are so many people that have made this for the Harmon's and here they are. Robert Fulco Racing engines if you want a drag racing engine and not a nascar clone he is one of the best, Cal Hartline by far the most knowledgeable person on the planet with the XFI period!!! Dave Wicks built the chassis and transmission for us and has been an inspiration to keep going. Dusty for the PTC and the guys at Precision turbo for all their help. And finally my family for putting up with endless $$$$ and time I spend on racing. MY wife Beverly, the pit crew Greg & Tommy my sincere Thanks to all, Gary Harmon (Last Call)

Hey guys,The test we did at Bradenton went better than expected,given the conditions we were in.Hot and Humid.Gary did a couple of half passes looking at the 60'. The third pass the car carried the front wheels for 30' and he ran it all the way through 8.65 @ 158.14 mph.Gary didn't stop to get his et slip so Cal and I told him it ran a 9.14 @149 LOL.Gary said. IT SURE FELT FASTER THAN THAT!!! .After admitting our deception he went to get his et slip. A BIG THANKS to Cal for helping out.What a great night. Greg

Your right otto a 3 bar will read what we were running, only 30.2 from second gear thru the run. the only change in the car from BG was the billet compressor wheel and so far the other wheel would make the same boost, Cal just made it get there quicker!!! There are so many people that have made this for the Harmon's and here they are. Robert Fulco Racing engines if you want a drag racing engine and not a nascar clone he is one of the best, Cal Hartline by far the most knowledgeable person on the planet with the XFI period!!! Dave Wicks built the chassis and transmission for us and has been an inspiration to keep going. Dusty for the PTC and the guys at Precision turbo for all their help. And finally my family for putting up with endless $$$$ and time I spend on racing. MY wife Beverly, the pit crew Greg & Tommy my sincere Thanks to all, Gary Harmon (Last Call)

Hey guys,The test we did at Bradenton went better than expected,given the conditions we were in.Hot and Humid.Gary did a couple of half passes looking at the 60'. The third pass the car carried the front wheels for 30' and he ran it all the way through 8.65 @ 158.14 mph.Gary didn't stop to get his et slip so Cal and I told him it ran a 9.14 @149 LOL.Gary said. IT SURE FELT FASTER THAN THAT!!! .After admitting our deception he went to get his et slip. A BIG THANKS to Cal for helping out.What a great night. Greg

It's really cool to see you guys doing well. :cool::cool:

Nothing as special as a family that races together!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Congrats Guy's!! That's getting it done! :biggrin:

Gary it's always nice to see you run your car, That car has been a favorite of mine ever since last year. Keep up the great work eveyone!

SW.

Congrats Gary and crew!
Excellent work. That's definitely layin the smack down with a T4 flanged turbo.
Reynolds ought to be very interesting.

Patrick

Gary didn't stop to get his et slip so Cal and I told him it ran a 9.14 @149 LOL.Gary said. IT SURE FELT FASTER THAN THAT!!! .After admitting our deception he went to get his et slip. A BIG THANKS to Cal for helping out.What a great night. Greg

Thats classic. :D